[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you buy an NX if it released with this line up? FIRST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nintendo_nx.jpg?w=1200.jpg (25KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_nx.jpg?w=1200.jpg
25KB, 1200x674px
Would you buy an NX if it released with this line up?

FIRST PARTY
>Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Remastered with a new control scheme (no waggle)
>Super Metroid remake
>Legend of Zelda U (cross released like Twilight Princess)
>New Baiten Katos
>New Deadly Premonition
>New Wave Race
>Pokemon game made by Monolith
>New IP from Retro
>Super Mario Bros Musou

THIRD PARTY
>Madworld 2
>Resident Evil 1 and 2 remakes
>Megaman Legacy Collection
>Fallout 4 GOTY Edition
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>New Dragonball Z game in the same vein as Legacy of Goku
>New IP from Namco
>Warcraft 4 (timed exclusive ;v) )

As well as a new overhauled eshop that has all the Wiiware games natively moved to the NX.
>>
>>322450119
of course. but that just isnt going to happen.
>>
There is such thing is too much and that is too much.

Also

>>Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 Remastered with a new control scheme (no waggle)

Wouldn't work.
>>
>>322450119
No.
>>
>>322450119
>>New Wave Race
how's the wiiu emulated port? does it play right with the pad?
>>
>>322450119
>remakes and ports
No thanks, that's what drove me off from the PS4 for so long.
>>
>>322450119
No. Only game in that list I'd be interested in that isn't on PC would be Zelda. And I'll just borrow a Wii U or emulate it.
>>
>>322450119
I'm just tired of the speculation.

Its been 2016 for 3 days now. Wheres our confirmation?
>>
>>322450119
Nah.

You'd just know that blowing their load with this would result in no hype for the future and, once again, massive droughts
>>
>>322450119

No.

You can hardly even make a fantasy list of crappy games to make me want to buy nintendos next console.

The only think they can do that might make me want it, is to make it a nintendo-steambox. that has all my steam games and the 5-8 good console exclusives it'll get in it's 4-6 year life span.
>>
>>322450119
Of course, but this will only happen in my dreams
>>
I'm buying it reguardless of its release line up. I always enjoy nintendo games.
>>
>>322450913
E3
>>
File: yorkweasel.jpg (26KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
yorkweasel.jpg
26KB, 720x480px
>>322450119
>new Deadly Premonition
>new Legacy of Goku
You had me at hello
>>
>>322450434
I think the people pining for this forget just how important having a pointer was in the Galaxy games. Its woven in to most levels and nearly every power up.
>>
>>322451992
just have a stick do it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.