[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Journey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: joureny.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
joureny.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
is this game any good?
>>
It's a nice artsy experience and the most effective way to feel attachment towards random strangers over the internet
>>
This game is really beatiful. You should try it you want a good experience,anon.
>>
>>322439836
is great, thatGameCompany have great game designers
>>
Journey is awesome, I would recommend it to absolutely anyone.
>>
Its fun and unique
>>
>>322439836
>game
Nice meme.
>>
>>322439836
One of my favourite games, it only lasts a couple hours at most and the best way to experience it to be connected online
I've replayed it a few times but it's a shame the replays will never give you that same emotional response but that's the same for verything
>>
>>322442274
oh and the soundtrack is one of the best imo
>>
>>322442057
but if not game, what is it?
>>
>>322439836
Jump simulator
>>
>>322442274
>implying my favorite run wasn't my latest run
>>
>>322442438
World's coolest walking simulator
>>
>>322442589
That's pretty much a game, though. At least it isn't a movie.
>>
Wish I could buy it on steam.
>>
OP it's fantastic, go play it and get out of thread before spoilers
>>
It has a great atmosphere, multiplayer concept, locations and music, but it's a shit game, short, and pretty boring.

It's worth a play, but I wouldn't go out of my way to play it.
>>
>>322443127
Likewise. I check the Steam store every so often in the vain hope that it will appear some day. Always wanted to try it.
>>
>>322442541
Hey I still like it, getting a white cloak is great too and becoming that sort of teacher role
>>
Journey is what happens when a developer decides to make a good walking sim.
>>
I loved it. A really good example of an "art game" done right.
>>
>>322444194
First time I met a white cloak I thought it was really cool, because I didnt even know they existed. I had finished the game once already but he showed me the glyphs to get my own white cloak and some other secrets. However, running with someone as equals is cool too.

It's too bad it's such a shallow game. It gives you the illusion of having great depth with the hints of lore an the amazing environments, but after youve played it a few times you realise its not that big of a leap from Flower. Its a real shame they won't expand on it, because I feel like the setting definitely has potential.
>>
/v/ likes it and that's fucking rare.
>>
>>322444668
>tfw start a run as a teacher white cloak
>end up meeting another white cloak that glitched out of the map and took me on a tour of the out of bounds area
>>
>>322444668
I just hope their new game is at least as good, cause Journey was still a huge step above flower and flow
But I doubt they can capture that same feeling Journey gives
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.