[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which do you pick, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2016-01-02+at+09.34.10).png (25KB, 881x367px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-02+at+09.34.10).png
25KB, 881x367px
Which do you pick, /v/?
>>
fire sword duh
>>
Why would anyone ever pick the left?
>>
>>322434553
DUAL
WIELD
>>
>>322434553

for greater challenge
>>
>>322434553
depending how often you get equipment and how many attacks are in a fight, the shield disappearing and leaving your off hand without anything is pretty crippling
>>
>>322434653
stupid biased image reducing the dmg to 40%
>>
Left is best, because you arent a fucking pussy
>>
>>322433982
The left is basically 4.4-18.6 damage and the right is 7-14 with a shield you'll eventually lose.

The left is objective better.

>>322434883
It's 40% damage penalty EACH
>>
Even if my shield burns, I could still go Sword+Fist dual wield
>>
>>322433982

Pick right then upgrade to a metal shield later on.
>>
Unless burn is on pokemon levels of amazing (halves attack and deals damage each turn) then the left.
>>
Dual welding is always cool and should always be chosen.
>>
File: 1407442874614.jpg (75KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1407442874614.jpg
75KB, 500x354px
>>322433982
Right is clearly way better stat wise but if people want to be all "I'm a duel wielding badass and don't need a shield" then go for it, I'm just pointing out that you are getting way better stats and a burn effect with a 50% chance of occurring.

The left side gets jack shit and if you duel wield you are getting a 40% damage penalty, honestly I see no stat advantages or logical reasons to take the left side. The only reason people pick the left side is for personal preference but ultimately the right side beats the shit out of the left side in terms of stats and effects.

>>322434953
You aren't taking the 50% burn effect into consideration on the fire sword, that could easily surpass damage stats, though OP never specified how much burn damage the enemy takes per second.

I mean hell that really determines if the right is better than the left, but having a burn effect alone is still nice but then again I like DOT effects and not everyone does.

I think DOT effects are pretty fucking OP if you can stack them.
>>
>>322433982

What are the mechanics for the burn?
How much mitigation does the shields armor give?

left choice is doing an average 11.5 dps and the right is doing 10.5 dps not counting the burn.

Even without the shield the right side is probably doing better damage anyway. Balance your shit OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.