[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This amazing game ran beautifully on an 8 year old system(at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: A1dXfW1yPNL._SL1500_.jpg (430KB, 1281x1500px) Image search: [Google]
A1dXfW1yPNL._SL1500_.jpg
430KB, 1281x1500px
>This amazing game ran beautifully on an 8 year old system(at the time), with only 512 MB of Ram and was quite open for what it was even though it was still a linear game

HOW?
>>
>>322430157
because naughty dog actually puts some effort into making the most of the hardware so their movies can run decently
>>
Optimization for a specific hardware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8XdvIO8JxE
>>
>>322430329
>Has tons of gameplay
>/v/ still says it's a movie

Where the fuck did this meme come from? Fucking MGS4 has more cutscenes than TLOU and they're long and drawn out.

MGS4 also has less gameplay than TLOU and is easier than TLOU.

Protip for those who want to try out TLOU - Don't fall for "movie" memes. TLOU is a masterpiece. Just give it a try.
>>
>>322430559
you wont fool me again, i fell for it
tlou is an 8
>>
>>322430559
They are assblasted PCucks/Nintendrones
>>
>>322430559
I say it's a movie because the first two hours you do jack fucking shit

makes replaying the damn thing a nightmare
>>
>>322431272
>First two hours of KH2
>You do jackshit
>/v/ praises it anyway
>>
I'm more surprised that they managed to do gta v on them.
>>
Last of Us killed my fat PS3.
>>
It's a really good game but
>Ran beautifully

I literally couldn't play TLOU on my ps3 for more than 30 minutes at a time because it would overheat the system and shut off if I went much longer
>>
>>322431453
GTA V is more impressive but it runs worse and the performance severely impacts performance. The Last of Us has mechanics designed around the mediocre framerate. Playing it at 60fps is better for sure but I feel like GTA V iin comparison is basically unplayable on last-gen machines.
>>
I'm more surprised they kept working on it for PS3 and didn't make it a PS4 launch title.
It would have seriously sold more PS4's at the time imo
>>
File: 1446283937533.jpg (40KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
1446283937533.jpg
40KB, 680x848px
>There are still people on this planet who haven't played TLOU yet
>>
>>322430157
Your definition of "running beautifully" is of low standards.
>>
File: 1451534797018.gif (476KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1451534797018.gif
476KB, 400x302px
>>322432248
>the performance severely impacts performance
>>
>>322432608
I'm drunk and what I meant was performance severely impacts gameplay / playability

most of TLOU's big drops happen outside of combat and the gameplay in general is designed to work with a shitty framerate
>>
>>322430559
I was with you until
>TLoU is a masterpiece
No, it is fucking not. Trust me, I like the game, but it's more of an 8. That's being generous, considering the brain-dead partner AI, the "puzzles", and the generic cover shooting gameplay.
>>
>>322431357
Ugh since I didn't finish Chain of Memories (got fucking bored, the card system is cool but fuck you for having the sequel on another platform) I was totally fucking lost at the start of KH2. The only fucking benefit of that shit start is how sad it is when you visit as Sora
>>
>>322432458
You have to understand that some people are poor and can't afford even the cheapest of consoles.
Don't be so insensitive.
>>
>>322430157
>all these fools who haven't even tried the MP
>>
>you can't fug Ellie
what tree fuck man?
>>
>>322436373
>not wanting to be a father figure

It's way more erotic that way tbqh famiglia
>>
>>322437538

when you go out of your way to spout your shitty nigga memes that are filtered out, that's the sign of true autism.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.