[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me something bad about this game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
Tell me something bad about this game.
>>
I haven't played it.
>>
>>322430047
Too short, no boss battles, but that's more stuff I didn't like about it. So far, This, splatoon, and undertale are my GOTY's
>>
>>322430286

>its a meme player
>>
>>322430047
30fps
>>
>>322430047
Some people don't like the combat although I never had a problem with it.
>>
Boring.
>>
>>322430319
You're the meme, anon.
>>
>>322430047

It's boring

It's a shitty Child of Light

The whole time I was playing it, all I could think about was "I would rather be playing Child of Light"
>>
>>322430047
the platforming is some super meat boy ass shit, and i just dont think thats fun
>>
>>322430330
This is false.
>>
>teared up during the first 10 minuets of the game

why am i such a bitch
>>
>>322430047
The enemies can be annoying to fight.
A lot of the really hard parts in the game are more annoying and tedious than actually challenging
>>
>>322430047
I knew one of the guys who worked on it and he's one of the biggest fucking idiots I've ever met. It looks like it might be OK, but I've been put off it at any rate. Those sort of games aren't really my jam anyway, so I don't feel like I've lost all that much.
>>
>>322430639
are you joking ?
I hope so
>the enemis can be annoying
>>
>>322430047
There's no point buying it until the DE is out.
>>
>>322430047
Too short, and the lack of boss battles was a pretty big detriment for me. I loved how you'd be hit with a sudden "Oh fuck" escape sequence where you need to rapidly apply everything you've learned over the course of the level, and I expected a final confrontation in that style with the bird. But then after a brief escape sequence the game just abruptly ends.
>>
File: 2015-12-28_17-03-16.png (50KB, 576x355px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28_17-03-16.png
50KB, 576x355px
>>322430938
Stop
>>
>>322431015
>ruining your first play-through with an inferior experience
No
>>
Boring as fuck. I didn't know why I was doing something and why I should keep on doing something so I just gave up. Looks very pretty but it's just dull and boring. Big yawn fest thats nice to look at.
>>
File: football-goal-dollies-[3]-736-p.jpg (101KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
football-goal-dollies-[3]-736-p.jpg
101KB, 600x450px
>>322431532
>>
>>322432832
Actually the first post didn't mention anything about the price, that was your assumption
>>
>>322430047
The escape from the air elemental temple thing sucked ass. It was a really frustrating trial-and-error experience dodging the falling ice chunks.

The dumb stealth sequence where you're escaping from the owl was really poorly communicated. I had to look up a walkthrough to realize that it only attacked you when you were out of cover.

Still, Ori is a really great game.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.