[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever dumpster dived these guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: gamestop_store_2.jpg (342KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
gamestop_store_2.jpg
342KB, 1200x900px
Has anyone here ever dumpster dived these guys?
>>
>>322429870
All the ones around here lock their dumpsters.

And no it isn't a chain but instead a bar you need to torch cut
>>
I have. Found a Persona 3 box that was smashed to hell but otherwise nothing valuable.
>>
>>322430291
I was thinkinh of doing it for strategy guides to resell to a book shop here.
>>
Wasn't there a video showing all the discs thrown out having cuts in them?
>>
File: oh-look-this-again.jpg (62KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
oh-look-this-again.jpg
62KB, 460x500px
Anything that's thrown out with the trash has been destroyed by the district manager. Source: I run a Gamestop.
>>
>>322429870
no because im not human trash nor am i poor
>>
File: deal with it mori.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it mori.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>322430473
When guidebooks get moved to destroy status they get marked down to a penny, we move them to defective, and an employee takes them home.
>>
>>322429870
No, why should I?
>>
>>322430505
Can confirm, use to cut discs.
>>
That's bullshit that they destroy the shit they throw away. Literally cancer.

I dumpster dive the Walgreens & CVS in my town. Always find tons of boxed cookies/crackers/candy. It's amazing the shit I get.
>>
what is dumpster dive
>>
>>322431184
rummaging through someone's garbage in the hopes of finding something interesting
>>
File: ackshually.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ackshually.png
19KB, 200x200px
yeah im such a pathetic pete that i jump into a dumpster full of shit and trash to find one awesome epic are vidyo game or vidyo game accessory
>>
>>322430539
>>322430859
I assume it happens when consoles transition to the next gen? The thought of old rare gems that aren't made anymore being cut up makes me sad.
>>
>>322431341
and what does OP hope to find?
>>
>>322431390
gamestop is cancer
>>
>>322431184

Going through dumpsters to find perfectly good shit people have thrown out. It used to be pasttime of poor but in this new hipster future normal people do it too apparently. Who knows what the future could bring? Perhaps the next hot "poor money-saver" to catch on will be looting abandoned houses for copper

Gamestop cuts cords and smashes discs so they're a shitty dumpster dive
>>
>>322431520
Don't you know that many times stores just throw away inventory on order of the publishers rather than sell it at ridiculously low prices?
>>
>>322431130
best things to grab are those plastic storage boxes if they leave them out. then have a snack while you're there
>>
>>322431390
Its corporate greed. Upsets me as well. Why the fuck would you ruin something in perfect condition just because it wont sell/ you have to re-stock?
>>
>>322431687
that's retarded, at most they'd throw shit out to make space but they don't have to listen to publishers
>>
>>322429870
I could just pirate games, so what's the point.
>>
>>322429870
I used to watch YouTube videos of gamestop dumpster divers. They mostly found promotional material like posters. One guy found a copy of Prototype.
>>
>>322431390
Only time I remember throwing out whole consoles was when the price of an original 360 system went lower than the price of the components. We moved all the original white 360's to defective, moved their components into inventory, and smashed up the systems.
>>
>>322432536
That's really all that gets thrown out is marketing. The funny thing is that you guys could just come in and say "hey when you throw that out could I keep it?" Most of the retards who are autistic to want those things can't even do that, they'd rather pick through the trash.
>>
>>322429870
how pathetic you have to be to go dumpster diving for some Gamestop leftovers.

Have some self respect goddamn.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.