[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is you had to fight Capra Demon with your real life ability?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Capra_Demon_Render.png (162KB, 288x487px) Image search: [Google]
Capra_Demon_Render.png
162KB, 288x487px
What is you had to fight Capra Demon with your real life ability? How many time would you die?
>>
If I could cheese him, I'd be nigh invincible.

Otherwise, welp... At least tree hunna.
>>
>>322425646

Does he have his dogs ? More importantly, who is the boss of the gym, in other words, do we fight on my arena or his arena ?
>>
>>322425858
Same has the game, two dogs and a staircase
>>
>>322425646
What equipment do we get?
>>
>>322425646
I can run up stairs and hide in a corner, so I'd be okay.
>>
>>322426124
Whatever you want from the game
>>
super easy shit, just stand at the right place and spam firebombs, kill him without crossing the fog gate and kick his dogs to death after i get his souls.
>>
>>322425646

I'd just sit on the stone archway and throw rocks at it for a day or two, it would either get bored and leave or die from boredom.
>>
>>322425858

Why do you have to phrase it in such a gay way only to ask normally in the end?
>>
>>322425646
I'd probably die a shit ton of time
>>
>>322426612
What about "does he have his dogs" leads you to believe that poster is a homosexual?
>>
>>322426612
DEEP DARK FANTASY
>>
>>322425646
infinity times
>>
I'd die a lot.

But at least one of those times, I'd like to jump on his back and ride him by the horns.
>>
Honestly, I didn't have that hard of a time. Once I got the dogs it was pretty fun rolling out of the way of his attacks just in time and fucking him up in the back. It was a pretty fun time
>>
Once
I have the ability of not being undead. So I probably will die for good.
>>
I win because I own a few guns
>>
>>322425646
Knowing that you have to kill the dogs first. Just one, his pattern in very easy.
>>
File: Capra_demon.jpg (1021KB, 856x936px) Image search: [Google]
Capra_demon.jpg
1021KB, 856x936px
Maybe twice? I can see myself hugging his leg and getting some body shots in.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.