[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your most embarrassing story related to video games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cyberpunk_mainpic.jpg (1MB, 1440x764px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk_mainpic.jpg
1MB, 1440x764px
Tell me your most embarrassing story related to video games. Like sperg fits or spaghetti spilling or forever alone or whatever embarrassing things.

Also talk about cyberpunk 2077.

Which ever one you want
>>
Ooh a dual topic thread.
Some guy took over my WoW arena team in TBC and wouldn't give it back so I screamed at home down TS until I cried and he just laughed at me
>>
File: clickbait.jpg (102KB, 1620x1215px) Image search: [Google]
clickbait.jpg
102KB, 1620x1215px
>>322423839
here is click bait to get the thread going
>>
File: unnamed-21.jpg (24KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-21.jpg
24KB, 675x450px
>>322424549
in case there are any femanons
don't want to be sexist.
>>
WHOA THIS IS ALREADY ON PAGE 9?
>>
I hope they give more info about Cyberpunk 2077 soon. when did they release that trailer, like 5 years ago? I don't even want to buy it, I just want to watch someone walk through the game. The aesthetic of the trailer looks awesome.
>>
File: A14Z8.jpg (55KB, 440x553px) Image search: [Google]
A14Z8.jpg
55KB, 440x553px
>>322424549
superior click bait coming through
>>
>>322425160
I just want to play a good cyberpunk game, something that can live up to the original deus ex.

here's the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ja09omkihs
>>
This thread needs more stories
>>
When they hired you as a new viral marketer didn't you get any training on how to create good threads?
>>
>>322426169
This doesn't qualify as "it's so bad it's good"?
>>
>>322426169
Well you can say what you like but I think this is going to be the thread of the year and you will have many found memories posting in this thread.
>>
Is no one posting stories then? Fine, I start cause I have nothing better to do with my life.

>get into Porkyman sometime along last year of highschool
>there's this qt girl that I started liking over time
>find out she has Pokemon plushies and shit
>at this point I realized I'm shit at competitive
>due to some events I end up just looking for shinies and nothing else
>because I'm a tasteless faggot, I start chatting the chick up about how cool I am with all these shinies
>act all innocent and absolutely fucking beta af
>basically just have courage to talk to her through text
>in person I sperg out and go near mute
>spaghetti everywhere
>needless to say it never worked and hs ends
>we end up going to the same college by chance
>pretend I never see her and purposely avoid eye contact whenever I happen to cross paths

I'm completely sure she's seen me and prefers to not acknowledge me either. At least I learned one thing NOT to do.

Now you fucks tell some stories cause I'm bored.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.