[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a game's character design ever killed the experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Has a game's character design ever killed the experience for you?
I can't cope with this shit. It isn't cute or cool, its fucking cringe. I don't understand who this character appeals to but I'm embarrassed to even play this shit on my own.
It's not even just her, every character in Xenoblade has zero personality like every chink game. When the gameplay is lacking as much as it is, I have zero motivation to play this game any further.
>>
cool
>>
cool
>>
Send me your copy bro?
>>
glasses make it all better.
>>
Is it a potato, or a person?
>>
You'll get over the potato stuff eventually.
>>
>>322420032
>people ignored my shitty opinion in the big thread

>ill make a new one, that will get me attention
>>
japs are pedophiles in general you can't help it

it least the brown girl is qt
>>
>>322420547
Fuck off back to reddit faggot
>>
Yeah, even Chronicles was a cringe-fest for me. "I'm really feeling it!" while fighting boring, uninterested low-level enemies, and other stupid shit from the dumbass characters every 10 seconds annoyed me.

Then again, I didn't like the gameplay either so the experience was already dead for me, but the characters just kept stabbing its corpse. I don't think it's a bad game overall, but I agree, the character designs in that series are a mistake.
>>
File: super probotector.jpg (57KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
super probotector.jpg
57KB, 680x510px
>>322420732
You can thank the "quirky" brits for that shit along with their rewrite of the script that rivals Vic Ireland of Working Designs.

Just remember, It's okay when Europe does it.
>>
>>322420709
How about you buddy?
The guy actually has a valid point.
>>
typical jap shit. jap men can't get women, so they lust after children. why do you think lin is 13 years old? because the developers know their audience.
>>
>>322420032
I agree. The fundamentals of the game are great, but some things just ruined it for me, including the shit characters.

I quit once i got my skell- Spent sooooo much time learning and mastering the class system only for it to be replaced with mindless button pressing

How did they fuck it up that bad?
>>
>>322420032

>went in expecting Lin to be nothing but fap bait
>Shes bro as fuck
>Her voice actress is on point
>Only bad thing about her is she keeps making jokes about cooking tatsu

I was pleasantly surprised.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.