[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, this was the last great thing they ever did. >tons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Fallout-3-1010.jpg (412KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-3-1010.jpg
412KB, 1600x1200px
Admit it, this was the last great thing they ever did.

>tons of quests, with several especially interesting lines
>every location has something useful, incentivizing exploration
>great weapon variety
>significant amount of character to each NPC

Skyrim diluted down TES to formula without substance or intrigue while Fallout 4 removed any bit of Fallout zaniness.
>>
No. For all its flaws, 4 was still better than that turd.
>>
>>322415802
Good joke.
Explain how.
>>
File: 2014-02-16_00004.jpg (236KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2014-02-16_00004.jpg
236KB, 1680x1050px
nah, I had a lot more fun with skyrim than I did with oblivion

still not as good as morrowind though
>>
I agree
>>
>>322416343
See I'm opposite. Sunk hundreds of hours into Oblivion but barely like 30-50 into Skyrim.
>>
>>322415118

No, I don't agree with that

Why don't you quit being a salty faggot and have fun with the rest of us

>gets mad at new video games

Jesus fuck
>>
>>322417259
But that's just it Fallout 4 and Skyrim aren't fun.
>>
Oblivion was good
Skyrim was utter shit
Fallout 3 was the shittiest shit ever
New Vegas was god tier
Fallout 4 is good
>>
>>322417975
New Vegas WASN'T MADE BY BETHESDA you fucking teenager.
>>
>>322417975
>Oblivion was good
>Skyrim was utter shit
Oblivion was okay, it has better mods
>>
>>322418183
I never said it was

It's part of the Fallout series so i included it
>>
File: isthisreallyhowitends.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
isthisreallyhowitends.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
You enter the room, if not for the rustling of the wind causing the leaves to shit it would be silent. A sigh is heard.

>I used to be different you know, I used to believe in something.

His gazes lowers slightly, still staring out the window.

>I used to believe that you could take a person far..far away..I could shelter them from the realities of this world and transport them to a whole new world. A beautiful world....one with it's own dangers but nothing like ours...

His head shifting to the side now, you think he may look at you but he stops.

>I wanted to tell the player a story, a story so captivating that they couldn't tear themselves from the screen, I gave them the tools to aquire imaginable power.

>And we did it, we created something incredible

His gaze shifts back to the window, still lowered.

>And what powers they could gain, the sheer number of skills they could learn, the different ways to journey through the world...

He slowly steps away from the window and stops a few yard away from you, his eyes, looking but not quite seeing you.

>I...I used to believe that it could never end...that I could keep tearing them from this world....but...but that's all over now. Nothing will ever be the same...people...people changed....I...I changed..the rules...the rules changed...

He takes another step towards you, but slightly to the side...so as he's standing diagonally from you as if he's going to walk by.

>Maybe one day we can leave this world again, maybe we're just waiting for the right person to rekindle the flame of old...the flame of imagination....that's all it takes you know? Imagination.

As he's walking by you he pauses and puts a hand on your shoulder.

>Please remember the good times we had, and if you can forgive me for what I allowed...that...that would be something else..because I'll never be able to.

As he walks out the room and strange light falls on the doorway, fading just as quickly as it came with his exit.
>>
>>322415118
>Fallout zaniness
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>322418293
I mean I made this thread about Bethesda because of course FNV is great (better) than Fallout 3. That being said, I do think /v/ overrates New Vegas. It has a lot of flaws, mainly that a lot of it is unfinished.
>>
>>322418403
Still an unfinished game I sunk 300 hours in.
>>
>>322418586
I sank more hours into Fallout 3 desu.
NV has the superior writing and shit, and could have easily been 100% better. But Obsidian just can't finish their games.
>>
GOD TIER:
Morrowind
Daggerfall
GOOD TIER:
Oblivion
Modded Skyrim so you don't have to do any of the shitty questlines
OKAY TIER:
Vanilla Skyrim
Arena
Fallout 4
LOW TIER:
Fallout 3
Every TES spinoff that isn't Redguard
>>
>>322420162
Say what you want about fallout 3 but i was always more invested in it than Skyrim or Oblivion
>>
>>322420369
You might be like me and just prefer the setting to fantasy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.