[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of Terraria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg?t=1447354225.jpg (62KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1447354225.jpg
62KB, 460x215px
What does /v/ think of Terraria?
>>
>>322412298
its good
>>
/v/ here, it's shit. Don't listen to the faggot above me.
>>
>>322412298
Its alright
>>
i didn't play it
>>
>>322412298
It's pretty boring and tedious but it's hard to really say it's bad and I appreciate the developers' commitment to the community.
>>
benis if you're here i can't connect to your server
>>
>>322412298
Got boring when starting hardmode.
Literally no reason to play after moonlord
>>
It's a weird mix of "not that great" and "I will happily put a hundred hours or more into it".
>>
>>322412298
One of the best values I've ever had on a video game
>>
More tolerable than Minecraft.
>>
>>322413440
Basically this right here
>>
>>322412298
I think it is better than Dark Souls.
>>
Is/was there an update coming soon/released recently? Lotta threads popping up lately.
>>
>>322412298
Much better than Minecraft, with a less autistic fanbase to boot.
>>
>>322415245
Steam sale
>>
>>322412298
Needs another update.
>>
>>322412298
it name sounds autistic, i was repulsed by it before i even knew what it was, and its UI is pretty crappy if you ask me.
>>
I just can't get into it.

I loved Minecraft, but Terraria just doesn't appeal to me at all, and I can't pinpoint why.
>>
>>322415781
That's a shame cause Terraria has SO much more content.
>>
>>322412591
memers came and blew the place up so i had to put a password on, sorry

add me on steam if you're who i think you are and i'll give it to you

http://steamcommunity.com/id/eroc_/
>>
It's great, tons of fun either solo or with friends.

Don't play with randoms.
>>
IS the host of the "normies stay out" here? What is the password
>>
It's alright, but I prefer Minecraft.
>>
Add me and get in my server faggots, continuation from last thread:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ILOVEJIMKELLER/

No ip, steam server
>>
I am literally making every single buff potion and finding every single buff station (ammo box, sharpening station, etc) I can before fighting the wall of flesh on expert. I am either going to curbstomp him or lose so hard that I'll have to commit sodoku.
>>
Server down, or just me?
>>
>>322418048
what server
>>
>>322418112
Normies stay out
>>
Dwarf Fortress is better
>>
i bought terraria for 2$ on sale and i currently have 246 hours played

probably the best deal ive ever gotten on a video game

9/10 its ok
>>
I put 100 hours into it and then got bored when I couldn't beat wof.
>>
>>322412298
I loved it when it came out and then I hated it and then a good while back I loved it so much I got almost all the achievements but the fishing one because it is too time consuming and stupid boring.

The next one looks kind of fun.
>>
>>322418169
Wait I was in that Server too, I was Clark, but When I came back I was out and it said I needed a password, what was it?
>>
Is this that game that was using SNES sprite rips?
>>
Amazing
>>
Add me on steam. I'm Dr. Pooptickler
>>
>>322418484
Was, yes.
In the very, very, early builds, potentially before the game even released and Redigit and his (ex)buddy did a mini-LP of it. Since then it's been updated.
>>
File: tq7hpdGDb1rhzchr.png (173KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
tq7hpdGDb1rhzchr.png
173KB, 500x313px
What's yur favorite Terraria YouTuber?
>>
>>322418394
>>322418595
>>
>>322419502
Don't know people who still even play it, the only people I have ever watched were Ethoslab and ssohpkc
>>
>>322419502
Yrimir's pretty gud.
>>
What does one even do on a major Terraria server? Start and build up, obviously, but I mean you only have so much space and quite a few people. Do you just keep restarting every few weeks once everyone's had to artistic fill?
>>
>>322420279
Well, there is so much to do, you all start out, make the starting house, were most shit goes down, then other spread out make their own little houses/bases.
Everyone mines on their own and when they are all geared up and equal in power they will fight bosses. Rinse and repeat
>>
>>322412298
autistic game for autistic children.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.