[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DISCUSS THE UNKNOWN~ How well will it succeed? How bad will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (18KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 242x242px
DISCUSS THE UNKNOWN~
How well will it succeed?
How bad will it fail?
Shitendo or Wintendo?
YOU decide!
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 855x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 855x738px
Luck or fate?
>>
Obviously this piece of shit is going to flop like all of Nintendo's shitty consoles.
>>
>>322402068
Nah, it'll win, it'll win
>>
If they put effort into it, it might live past the wii u
>>
>>322401094
We barely know shit
>>
If they use another dumbass control gimmick, it's dead on arrival
>>
if it really has the same specs as the XBone, it will flop
>>
>NX will have Monster Hunter 5, the next mainline Animal Crossing and Pokemon games, Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 9
>"it'll flop!"

lol
>>
>>322401094
Here's a better question, what does it have to do to NOT flop
>>
It would have to be a serious pile of shit for me not to buy it
>>
I hope the wii u pro controller is compatible.
>>
>>322403382
That's only implying that the rumors of it being both a console and a handheld are true
>>
NX will flop, wii u didn't have any killer apps
>>
Two things it definitely should do is have full backwards compatibility with WiiU and its eShop, and launch with Bayonetta 3.
>>
>>322403382

because those games saved the pii u, right?
>>
>>322401094
Once it releases, will Nintendo ignore it and proceed to make games for it's previous console?
Kinda like what they're doing with the WII U right now!
>>
It's not gonna sink them (hopefully), but there's no way in hell it's gonna be the $399 portstation everyone's been wanting since the Wii.

>>322403513
Have more than 2 games at launch and not relegate their non-Nintendo IPs to the Eshop bargain bin for once (Fatal Frame, anyone?)
>>
Maybe it'll succeed. Remember what a colossal squid failure the GameCube was? And to what heights of success the wii got them.

Maybe history will repeat itself and Nintendo will have something mind blowing up their sleeve.
>>
>>322401094
I'm pretty sure the Nintendo 64 already came out in the 90s and was successful. Nice thread
>>
Some threads ago there were some people discussing the possibility of Street Fighter V coming to the NX because Ryu was included in sm4sh.
I didn't have the chance to tell those people that it's impossible since Sony funded SFV. Just like Nintendo funded Bayonetta 2 and that's why we'll never see it on another platform.
But that's all. I hope those anons get to see this.
>>
reported thread for pedophelia
>>
>implying this won't be another nogames machine
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 279x304px
>>322406202
This guy
>>
>>322401094
It will be the best selling handheld of the last decade

Mark my words
>>
>>322401094
It's going to be a hilarious failure.

Even if it's stronger than the PS4/XBO, it won't matter. Nintendo have destroyed their third party relations. Nobody cares about another round of Mario rehashes that run at a slightly higher resolution. The WiiU already runs those Mario games at 60fps.

The NX is going to be a colossal flop.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.