[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no headphone port What the fuck were they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Gameboy-Advance-SP-Mk2.jpg (2MB, 3260x2640px) Image search: [Google]
Gameboy-Advance-SP-Mk2.jpg
2MB, 3260x2640px
>no headphone port

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>322399673
It had headphones and a headphone port you underage faggot.
>>
>>322399791
Only if you got the stupid adapter that wasn't out when the system was released or bought official Nintendo brand headphones that worked with the SP and only the SP
>>
>>322399791
You're an idiot.
>>
>>322399930
And they worked great, so what? Most of the SPs were sold in a bundle including those either way.
>>
>>322400039
Still doesn't mean it had a headphone port, which was the initial argument to begin with, moron.
>>
>>322399791
>/v/ in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>322400150
Its a external headphone port making it a headphone port ya jag. Unless you meant to put
>No internal headphone port
>>
>>322399673
That's my one gripe with the system. Otherwise pretty flawless.
>>
>>322400150
No, it had one. It did not have a 3.5mm audio jack port, if that is what you mean, but it had a headphone port.
>>
File: IMG_20160102_161107.jpg (78KB, 773x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160102_161107.jpg
78KB, 773x768px
>>322400327
Its this
>>
Didn't even notice because back then I enjoyed video games
>>
>>322400039
Not in my country. You got a charger and the handheld, that's it.
>>
>>322401027
Same I had one all through highschool and this is news to me.
>>
>What the fuck were they thinking?
"We're Nintendo, so we know they'll buy it no matter how much they bitch about it."
>>
They were thinking about how they could sell you a headphone port adapter for extra money, duh.

>>322401202

This. Though granted, they were right back then.
>>
>>322399673
Really the design for this was fucking awful and cramped to hell, I would have loved to have seen a design closer to the DS in which it was wider but much thinner.
>>
>>322399673
I don't know about you but mine had a headphone jack in it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.