[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>character permanently leaves your party...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>character permanently leaves your party before the end of the game
>>
>with that unique end-game weapon and armor you game him
>>
>>322398342
to add to that
>they betray you
I fucking hate that shit
>>
>>322398342
>>322398558
>no warning that this is going to happen

Literally a hate crime
>>
> New character shows up. Pretty cool all in all. Dies.
>>
>The coolest guy in your party sacrifices himself to save everyone else
>>
>>322399509
It made sense someone died in that game. Really wish it wasn't because of stupid fucking Ken though.

Maybe guarding Koromaru or Proteinkun.
>>
> game makes you choose between two likeable characters
> the choice is permanent
>>
>>322398342
Odium/Gorky 17 would do this seemingly at random and rob you of precious supplies and good weapons. On replays, sending out a person with empty inventory to die is hilarious.
>>
>>322398342
This shit is why I dislike FF6.The story just jumps around all over the place for no reason and forces me to use shit characters like Locke and Celes
>>
>>322400307
>Gorky 17

Is it any good? Have it on my backlog just because the setting looks cool.
>>
File: 1426554790002.gif (301 KB, 469x311) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426554790002.gif
301 KB, 469x311
>>322400581
>shit characters like Locke and Celes

Every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 320x320
>character dies half way through the game
>takes your weapons, items, and spells with him
>if you don't let him have them, you're walled in the post game unless a rare sword drops off the first mob.

Fuck you too Minwu.
>>
File: 1423095511319.jpg (24 KB, 642x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423095511319.jpg
24 KB, 642x480
>game makes you choose between saving healer or useless character
>saving the healer kills them both
>saving the useless character kills her and turns the healer into the most damaging character in the game but gimps his heals
>>
>>322400178

>only one of them dies if you choose the other
> you feel obligated to keep the one you don't like to keep them both alive
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 362923

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.