[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone playing sZone Online? It's pretty much STALKER Online.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: szone.jpg (119KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
szone.jpg
119KB, 460x215px
Anyone playing sZone Online?

It's pretty much STALKER Online. It's pretty cool so far, just got out of the intro town. Add me if you play, PhantomGains
>>
>>322396427
bump for justice
>>
It's actually pretty nice for a free FPS. I wouldn't necessarily call it an MMO though. It does have certain occupations/classes though which will benefit you in the later game such as abilties making it easier for you to develop tech with artifacts and such. IT's all PVP too so online warring factions, pretty sweet.
>>
pay2win, why bother
>>
>>322397763
it's not pay 2 win there's not even a cash store lol
>>
seems kind of fun but pvp only with heavy russian population is a little scary
>>
>>322398313
If you use your binos and scout people from afar and approach them as a friendly, weapons holstered, they might actually be willing to converse with you, possibly trade.

surprisingly I'm not getting dropped as soon as I entered the PVP area.
>>
>>322398313
also there is a EU PVE only server. US is PVP only.
>>
Let me explain more for anyone who may be interested.

>Released Dec 29th 2015
>Free
>STALKER UI and gameplay, entirely STALKER based
>First Person Action combat
>Extensive dialog and story elements present
>PVP Zone
>If you're not into PVP there are PVE servers in EU

You start off in the small town of Lubetch. Contained within the town is a military stockpile, which a train carrying supplies crashed near. There was said to be no survivors but somehow plenty of military recruits and foreigners have started pouring into Lubetch.

You're met by a voice on a radio, which gets you started (basic tutorial stuff) and you begin the questing. I will admit, it is a bit slow to start, but just seeing the dialog, learning the mechanics of the game, it seems like it has the potentially to be pretty immersive. Occupations, ability to obtain artifacts and research them, repairing weapons, armor, upgrading gear and weapons, they even brough back the Arena from SoC. It is almost quite literally STALKER Online and it is glorious. I am about to enter the PVP Zone now, after buying some armor. I will post my stream here if anyone is interested in seeing what this game is about before they get it.

http://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/watch/76561197960783155/

Not sure how good Steam's broadcasting service is but there you have it.
>>
>>322399582
nevermind i stopped streaming that just destroyed my fps
>>
Stop samefagging, shill, and get the fuck off my site!
>>
>>322400262
I'm not "same fagging". In order to do that I'd have to be pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>322400496
>4 unique posters
cyкa, выбpaтьcя oтcюдa, CTAЛКEP
>>
>>322401228
>bumping unironically
>>
>>322401228
i don't read moonrune
>>
it's very p2w. you have to pay for bases, you have to pay for fast travel, pay for higher tier guns. the company is grubby as hell. i think one of their holiday gifts last year was something along the lines of "get a random item with every 50 dollar store purchase!"
>>
>>322402036
this game just came out this year, what are you on about? "bases"? I haven't seen anything about bases. Or fast traveling. Or anything like that. Maybe you're right but I have yet to see or hear of anything like that.
>>
>>322402036
Even still if it is "p2w" it's free in the first place, I wouldn't mind spending 20 bucks on it, it's fun enough.
>>
>>322402036
This. Shit game, shit shills. Let this thread die already.
>>
>>322399582
>Lubetch
heh
>>
>>322401496
im on mobile
>>322402891
>>322403229
god damn it how much do they pay you?
>>
They don't pay me shit could it be *GASP* I unironically enjoy the game and thought others might as well so I decided to share the very unknown title here?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.