[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to play San Andreas? theres a million different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GTASABOX.jpg (96KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
GTASABOX.jpg
96KB, 256x320px
What is the best way to play San Andreas?
theres a million different ports and versions of it
>>
>>322389184
ps2 version

only way to go

has all original music and the missing lighting and shit
>>
>>322390527
what songs did they take out?
>>
>>322389184
If you can find a disk version of the PC game it should be the original.
>>
File: gtasa21.jpg (691KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gtasa21.jpg
691KB, 1920x1080px
Pirate the original PC release + mods
>>
>>322390810
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/868277-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/70449592
Triggering thing is that they had no obligation to remove them from already sold copies. They just didn't care. If you want to play on PC, just pirate it. If Rockstar doesn't care, neither should you.
>>
>>322390527
>missing lighting
You mean the orange filter that makes it look like it's fucking sunset all the time?

>>322389184
Just do what >>322390962 said, OP. I have the triple pack for PC with all the original music included. Looks amazing on PC, and this is from someone who played the PS2 versions first.

Also, flying with KB only is easy. Don't let faggots discourage you just because they can't fly for shit.
>>
>>322391496
how are the controls other than flying?
>>
>>322391496
>Don't let faggots discourage you just because they can't fly for shit.
remember during flight training hit the rings DEAD CENTER
you CAN just clip them with your wing like pilotwings but you'll get a shitty score and have to do it a billion times
>>
>>322391662
I easily adapted from a PS2 controller, but you can reassign keys if you want.
Basic controls are easy enough. Mouse aiming is where the PC controls shine though.

For steering, tap the keys if you want to make slight adjustments. Even though it's digital, you'll learn how to steer as good as with an analog stick.
>>
Best mods?
>>
>>322389184
pc version, even if they removed shit you can add them back
>>
>>322389184
>>322392664
>GInput
>Things to do in San Andreas
>SilentPatch
>SkyGFX
>Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Widescreen Fix
>>
>>322391662
WSAD for driving, mouse for freelook. Vice City was the last GTA with camera locked behind vehicle.
>>
>>322392664

sa-mp
>>
>>322391437
>triggering thing
Go fuck yourself.
>>
PC version 1.01 - it supports all the resolutions and runs ok.
Last year steam removed some shit like a few tracks, but hey, I've got the original one backed up.

I beat both pc and ps2 versions. Playing on ps2 in 2016 is horrible because of loading times.
>>
Original PC release (downpatched if need be) with the Ginput mod, 60fps mod, better vehicle camera angle mod, and motion blur on car disabler.
>>
ps2 version has co op not sure about the PSN version
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.