[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone in the Mojave fighting over Hoover Dam when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1451374595473.png (32KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1451374595473.png
32KB, 321x322px
Why is everyone in the Mojave fighting over Hoover Dam when they can just build a bunch a generators out of scrap for power like in Fallout 4?
>>
They could also use your mother's big fat ass, OP.
>>
>>322388434
simply eric
>>
>>322388595
I dont see how
>>
>>322388595
Don't even talk about my momma son! You don't even know my momma son!
>>
Why aren't people building upgrades and jetpacks for their power armor out of wonderglue, coffee cups and random metal junk in any of the earlier Fallout games before 4?
>>
>>322388434
There's nothing to scrap in Obsidian's empty, barren desert setting.
>>
>>322388434
It's not everyone. The Legion/NCR/House are mostly the ones wanting it for power. Taking over it is a lot easier and faster than trying to build something similar.
>>
>>322388904
They didn't unlock the perk
>>
>>322388924
>Set a game in a desert
>Every one is surprised it's a fucking desert
>>
>>322389114
I was expecting Las Vegas
>>
NCR and the Legion areas are civilized places with actual cities that need lots of power, not run-down settlements with fuck all like the East Coast.
>>
>>322389203
It's the wasteland for a reason
I was kinda surprised there was no Caesar's Palace
>>
>>322389319
>Legion
>civilized
>>
>>322388434

Shh, don't worry about it
>>
>>322389543
they have a civlization, their territory has cities, Legion trade routes are safer then NCRs. They may be sexist and a bunch of other crap but they are "civilized"
>>
>>322389543
>No crime
>No raiding
>No drugs
>No vices
>No disobedience

Sounds pretty civilized to me
>>
Why did Vault 101 need a Waterchip when you can make a water purifier out gum, metal, and grit?

Why can a lawyer use Power Armor with no issue?

Why does Father die of illness/old age when the institutes biomedical capacity game is so strong they can make artificial humans capable of sexual reproduction?

How can Synths escape the institute if you need to teleport to get out?

Why does the institute have FEV

Why hasn't the institute disposed of All FEV?

How are the mutants getting out of the institute?

Where are they finding weapons?

Why does everyone and their motherfucking mother have mini-nukes?

Why is the Brotherhood treating Vertibirds like disposable taxis?
>>
>>322390679
Are the mutants in the commonwealth really from the institute?
>>
>>322391050
Yes
>>
>>322391212
Fuck Bethesda
>>
>>322390679
>Why did Vault 101 need a Waterchip when you can make a water purifier out gum, metal, and grit?
You mean Vault 13?
>>
>>322392060
Yeah, my fuck up.

But magic water generators also invalidate Fallout 3's equally stupid quest.
>>
>>322390679
>How can Synths escape the institute if you need to teleport to get out?
This is actually explained. There's a synth sympathizer who helps them escape. God knows how he doesn't get caught.
>>
>>322389998
were niggers allowed in the legion?
>>
>>322392272
Ulysses was legion, so yes.
>>
>>322392419
uncivilized confirmed
>>
The Fat Man is kind of disturbing.

A portable nuke launcher?
>>
>>322393041
DUDE NUKES LMAO ATOM BOMB BABY

URANIUM FEVER BRO ISN'T EVERYTHING REFERENCING NUKES HILARIOUS EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD BE WIDELY FEARED FOR DESTROYING CIVILIZATION
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.