[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How'd I do? Should I proceed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rate.png (124KB, 635x546px) Image search: [Google]
rate.png
124KB, 635x546px
How'd I do?

Should I proceed?
>>
Don't buy VTMB.

Pirate it. The original devs arent going to see a cent of the cash anyway, plus non steam versions are easier to mod into a working state.
>>
>>322379735
I dont like pirating tho

few years ago the police knocked on my door and I had to pay a huge ass fine for pirating a new release
>>
>>322379545
Don't buy that star wars game, it's horrible.
>>
>>322379545
Get Jedi Outcast and Dark Forces 2 and the expansion and play those first if you haven't, especially if you don't mind dated games like Gothic.
>>
>>322381027
>few years ago the police knocked on my door and I had to pay a huge ass fine for pirating a new release
wew lad
>>
>>322379545
>paying for abandonware and decade old games

Neo /v/ at its finest.
>>
>>322381027
That wasn't the police. You got scammed buddy.
>>
>>322381143
Academy is a lot of fun though. Not as good as Outcast, but the customization is fun.
>>
Indiegala has all 3 Gothic games and both arcania games for $5 total
>>
>>322381143
Don't listen to this faggot, Outcast and Academy have fucking awful shooting mechanics and instead of forcing you to play the first few levels without a lightsaber like Outcast does Academy at least starts you off with a saber. Academy also has better enemy variety with staff and duel saber variants.

>>322381645
This basically.
>>
File: 1414458532531.jpg (13KB, 262x310px) Image search: [Google]
1414458532531.jpg
13KB, 262x310px
Looks good to me OP, I'd buy the Gothic Universe instead but if you only want 2 and 3 this is fine

>>322381650
>arcania
DUDE FUCKING LMAO

kill you'reself
>>
>>322381871
I already played 1 so no point in buying all 3
>>
>>322379735
> plus non steam versions are easier to mod into a working state.
Nah. I literally just installed the unofficial patch and the game worked fine on the first try.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.