[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BB Platinum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: BloodBorne.jpg (2MB, 3533x2118px) Image search: [Google]
BloodBorne.jpg
2MB, 3533x2118px
Who's got the platinum?
>>
I could get it, but I really don't want to go through more of these chalice dungeons.
>>
Yeah but it wasn't hard. Just like the other Souls games it's just time consuming
>>
>>322368481
The platinum in that game was easy as fuck.
>>
>>322368642
Yeah it was, so simple and not very time consuming.
>>
>>322368481
Grinding for chalice materials is fucking awful, what were they thinking?
Managed to get the platinum within a month of it's release however.
>>
I've earned 8 Yharnam Stones.

>>322368820
There's pretty much zero grinding if you explore and loot them thoroughly.
>>
Got it three days ago.
>>
>>322368718
Not compared to other platinums. I think it's the fastest Souls platinum too.
>>
Yeah. The chalice dungeon is the only thing i need to go through in order to get the blood gem. urg
>>
does it require multiple playthroughs?

if so, im not interested
>>
>>322369343
No, you just need to save your file on a stick or in the cloud after one ending and load it from there again.
>>
The theme that you get for platinuming it is pretty neat.
>>
>>322369984
No, it's fucking awful. It doesn't even have a special menu color.
>>
>>322368481
It's a lot easier to platinum than any of the Souls games. You pretty much get platinum just for playing through all the parts of the game, nothing special required.
>>
>>322368820
>Chalice materials
>Grinding
Just fucking play through them properly and stop rushing past the optional areas. They give you more than enough stuff.
>>
I hate Chalice Dungeons too much to get it.
>>
>>322370715

Summon an AI partner to help you out.
>>
The only part that almost made me give up on it was Defiled Amygdala. Otherwise, it's fairly easy.
>>
>>322371001
Loran Darkbeast is a double nigger with a skill build
>>
>>322371001
Always run behind him and R2 charge his head when he falls from his jump
>>
>>322371001

You don't actually have to fight Defiled Amygdala in order to platinum it. Just get the materials from the dungeon to construct the final chalice dungeon (I forget what it was called, Pthumeru Ithyll?)

I skipped Amydala and went straight to fighting Queen of Yharnam.
>>
Got it last week. I never got the supposed PS4 theme, though.
>>
>>322368935
Anything is fast when compared to PURE BLADESTONES.
>>
>>322371275

Have you opted in to receive e-mails from Sony?
>>
>>322371275
You aren't missing out.

The best PS4 theme is the Transistor one anyway.
>>
File: BB-theme.jpg (98KB, 905x490px) Image search: [Google]
BB-theme.jpg
98KB, 905x490px
>>322371275

Sadly, it's not animated, nor does it have any unique sounds.
>>
>>322371410
The best PS4 theme is the FFVII one because I'm a big old nostalgia faggot.

>>322371376
I just went in and opted in last night. Is there any way to still get the theme?
>>
>>322371589

You should get the theme e-mailed to you in about a week. A friend of mine did the same as you (platinumed the game, then opted in) and he got the theme about a week later.
>>
Yup, it's one of the only three platinum trophies I have
>>
>>322371532
the theme coming with the guide is animated though, and has sound
>>
>>322371275
I didn't get it either. Maybe it's only Europeans?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.