[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game to pick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Mario-Box-question-mark.gif (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mario-Box-question-mark.gif
4KB, 300x300px
Hello. I got about 19.80Euro , maybe not enough for a few of the games im gonna list down here, but still, Which one would u think its worth buying , considering i hardly saved for the budget i have right now?(selling winter cards for very low amount, selling dota2,csgo items for 0.04-0.10, etc...):

-Arma 3
-Rust
-H1Z1
-ARK

What i got right now:
-CSGO
-7 Days to die
-DayZ SA
-Arma 2 CO
-CoD BO2
-BF4
-BF3

Main question: Should i even buy anything new? Would it be a waste? I recently started playing Dota2 again after a 2years break, im thinking of buying one of those "compediums" or whatever they'll be called next, or maybe a new "operation" on csgo.
>>
If you could argue your pick, it'd be nice.
>>
>>322364598
All of those games are shit
>>
>>322365519
:c... but... why?
>>
can someone please explain what the fuck is happening? is op a mod?
>>
>>322365621
Never played Arma, but the others are just flavor of the month survival games. The only reason to get them is to play the one your friends are playing.
Is that really your entire steam library? There are so many better games you could get. Why are you choosing out of those?
>>
>>322365968
well, ofc its not my entire library, but, i dont know what other game to get with the money i have on account. A game that is popular and has more than , idk... 30k players Online.

I'm not really into singleplayers.
GTA V would be nice, but hell i cant afford that thing...

About the survival games, uhm.. i dont really have anyone to play with these games... i thought i'd find some if i get the game ... or.. idk...

What other games that are popular are worth a buy? (multiplayer)...
>>
>>322366225
>I'm not really into singleplayers.
Why? Multiplayer games are just a distraction, almost every game worth playing is SP

If you have any friends playing something MP a lot, just get that
>>
>>322366418
I dont really have many friends, and the ones i have , play things such as GTA V online... which i cant afford.
>>
>>322367081
Is there anything you can refund? You should play something other than MP. What have you played already?
>>
>>322368404
idk, i played quite a few games...The thing is i never get to finish them... i get bored of them.. im more of a talkative person when im playing games, although in real life im very shy and shit.
>>
>>322368404
And no, there's nothing i can refund... i mostly got the games as "gifts" from trading.

I got 7 days to die, which i regret i ever bought, i got only 117Minutes of gameplay... but i got it from trading (gift)...and it also happened long time ago.... So...
>>
>>322368729
I would recommend playing anything you haven't tried from this pic.
I guess you can get ark if you want a game from those 4, since it has the biggest player base.
Isn't there a way you can get more money and buy GTAV? Can you not a get a job or something? Then you could buy whatever
>>
>>322365621
>>322366225
>>322368729
You type like a fucking fag
>>
>>322369401
it's kind of cute
>>
>>322369401
bitch, i might be.

>>322369191
I'd definetely go for StarCraft 2(the one from img is 1, if im not wrong)...As i said.. im into MP games, not SP. I have the continous need of talking with people when im playing (well not that much of a need but u got my point hopefully). And no, i cant get any other funds for my steam.All the games i have , i have them from trading... cards,items,anything. But the market is fcked up right now so i cant get into trading again.
Had a good look on negative reviews of ARK. People say there's a chinese guild full of hackers or something. They're really fcking everything there. Another thing would be that i dont like the idea of dinos, and that anyone can kill them, or.. idk.. seems a little bit weird.. hardworking for catching and petting them, and outta nowhere u find out next day that they're gone.
>>
>>322369893
[cannot be unseen]
thx senpai
>>
>>322369897
>StarCraft 2
Did you mean system shock 2? Thats the game in the pic. I did have fun with starcraft 2, but only with friends, since the online is kind of dead, and not very friendly to newcomers. It has a kind of steep learning curve too. Also, its not the kind of game where you can talk to people while playing
>im into MP games, not SP
You're missing out but ok. The games you are deciding between are mostly the same so don't think too hard. I heard insurgency is good, and it's quite cheap so you might want to take a look at that

What kind of situation are you in when you can't get a job?
>>
>>322370502
I have the exams coming up and finding part-time jobs in a very small town is hard.. as the economy here(Romania) is fcked , the jobs are something everyone is looking for and i dont have any skills atm. Had 1 job 1-2 years ago, but still, i dont have time to play on the computer and have a job, and go to school and study for the exams...7h/day at school where i literally do nothing, except for 2 classes which i have the final exams at + 1 class i should be preparing for the exam but the teacher is awful.
Insurgency... yah i dont like it... idk...And there arent many players playing it...I need something that isnt about to die or is already dead.
Also, i really thought that's starcraft 2 lol... hah.. thought it was an adjutant from starcraft 1 or something.
>>
so... any other suggestion for what game i should go for?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.