[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AC2 had the best setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: connor.gif (2MB, 275x223px) Image search: [Google]
connor.gif
2MB, 275x223px
>AC2 had the best setting
>>
>>322357175
AC revelations did
>>
Colonial murrica was fucking garbage. They tried to make it interesting by throwing some snow in but the 360/ps3 couldn't go far with that.
>>
>>322357175
Well I hope you're not implying AC3 had the best setting, because it was fucking boring
>>
WHERE
>>
>>322357175
this is obviously all subjective, but Syndicate has the best one for me. I love Victorian era England.
>>
>>322357175

AC3 had nice wilderness but that is about it. I am not interested in burger "architecture" the least, so the cities felt boring. Then they fucked up the main character even though you could have done so much more with Indian backdrop.

Black Flag is so much better than AC3.
>>
>>322357175
AC2's ending is fucking stupid, it's really the point where adhering to history ruins the games. There's no reason for Ezio not to kill Rodrigo other than that's not when he died in reality.

Of course, 3 is worse, because the story has that same problems, but also has a shit protagonist.
>>
>you have to fight for the T*rk roaches against the rightful successors to the Roman Empire, for aloha snackbars against holy Christendom, for fucking Karl Marx against free trade
What a shit series
>>
>>322357175
I love AC2! We really should talk about the Armored Core games more often
>>
>One of the first missions in AC3
>"Chase this dude"
>Fuck that
>Instantly shoot him in the back
>Win

I dunno man. It just felt hollow.
>>
>>322357560
IS
>>
>>322358059
I played this mission right, you had to climb a boat without being detected.
At some point the objective was to kill a captain, but I fell off the boat by some stupid freerunning mistake and it said I completed the mission.
>>
>>322358046

To be fair, Assassin's Creed 2 with a customisable Mech with which to wreak havoc in Rome would be really sweet. Add in destructable buildings from Red Faction and you'd have a winner.
>>
CHARLES
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.