[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe the type of person that likes the original Xbox.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: original_xbox_1.jpg (33KB, 620x301px) Image search: [Google]
original_xbox_1.jpg
33KB, 620x301px
Describe the type of person that likes the original Xbox.
>>
me
>>
People who want to play Mech Assault or Phantom Dust.
Me.
>>
Mostly dudebros mixed with a few people that have amazing taste.
The HUEG had some good fucking gems.
>>
I don't quite think you could....
UNDERSTAND
>>
>>322356347
I had it because the PS2 wasn't in stock
>>
Tall, handsome, blonde, blue eyed, wicked sense of humour, popular with the ladies. good at video games, smells good after a bath, superior taste in anime and generally pleasant to be around; i.e. me.
>>
rad
>>
Those few weird guys who insist the original controller was the best goddamn thing ever. Shit was like holding a stack of dinner plates.
>>
>>322356674
Nah nah, I don't think you UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND where you messed up your post
>>
>>322356347

His name is Pedro or Jamal.
>>
>>322356801
How about people who owned a gamecube or ps2, instead?
>>
>>322356347
The guy who wanted 360 but got OG
>>
File: 1439940918607.jpg (69KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439940918607.jpg
69KB, 765x1024px
>>322356801
>wicked sense of humour
Every time.
>>322356873
>that one guy that couldn't handle the DUKE
EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>322357004
>that one guy who always defends the dook
>that one guy who has a boner for awkward button placement
>>
>>322356347
The kind I spent countless hours playing Halo 1 & 2 with and have remained my best friends since.

The HUEG has a lot of sentimental value for me.
>>
A super race of giants who ruled the ancient world. They were worshipped by the Egyptians because, holy shit, they were huge and did some totally rad shit, dude.
>>
>>322356347
me
halo 2 is the best multiplayer console fps ever
>>
Alpha freethinker, can make his own decisions independent of the popular prevalent possibly wrong preferences, enjoys revolutionary hardcore experiences like Ninja Gaiden Black or Halo 2, doesnt play kiddy shit like Ratchet and clank on the overrated dvd player his soccer mom bought him

Pic related is the kind of person with an original Xbox, probably modded with the revision controllers
>>
Guys with good taste and caught wind that the xbox was an extension of the dreamcast
>>
People who wanted to go above and beyond
>>
>>322356347
>all those cool emulators and ports
>nice controller
>lots of exclusives that can't be emulated

Me.
>>
File: body1-620x.jpg (44KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
body1-620x.jpg
44KB, 620x349px
>>322356347
Did OP have a shitpost that backfired?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.