[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just picked this up today because i had money and figured it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Wii-U-Pro-Controller.png (81KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
Wii-U-Pro-Controller.png
81KB, 400x292px
Just picked this up today because i had money and figured it would be nice to have this with the wii-u.

There's no doubt in my mind that this controller is God tier.

>Button layout
>Plugs into the system to charge
>Comfortable handling
>PERFECT size and weight
>Wireless
>>
>>322355784
So? Thanks for blog post I guess.
>>
It is pretty good, but I prefer concave analog sticks, like the 360 controller.

The battery life makes up for it, though.

Fuck that glossy plastic though, god damn.
>>
>>322355784
The best thing about this controller is the godly battery life. Unfortunately, none of the competitors have battery life that comes even close to this controller, no doubt because of pointless draining gimmicks in the PS4's case.

>>322355961
Yeah, I absolutely hate the glossy trend in electronics. I find a good matte finish a lot more appealing, and there aren't fingerprint/scratch magnets.
>>
Only thing I dont like about it is that its wireless only. Yeah, even if you plug it into the system its only for charging, its dumb. It is a big improvement over the gamepad though, I use it in just about every game that supports it besides Smash
>>
>>322356286
Granted, all it's competitors are guilty of that as well. It's especially bad with the Dualshock 4 because the PS4's bluetooth sucks the big one.
>>
>>322355784

I was thinking about getting one of these as well but one question. You can still use the tablet with it right? Like in xenoblade you need the tablet for the map with the fast travel spots.
>>
>>322356441
Yeah I hate dealing with bluetooth on anything period, even PCs
>>
>>322356549
>Tablet
>>
File: 14512210678112.jpg (428KB, 1041x1711px) Image search: [Google]
14512210678112.jpg
428KB, 1041x1711px
>>322356549
>tablet
Do you also still call all handhelds "gameboys"?
>>
Really nice controller. Love the battery life. Need to find a new cable to charge it though, lost mine. I think its mini or micro usb or something
>>
>>322355784
the battery lasts like 20 years compared to the fucking shitty ps4 controller that I feel like I have to plug in daily.
>>
>>322356549
Not sure about in X but yeah, in Pikmin 3, WWHD, and Mario Kart 8 you can still set the GAMEPAD in front of you or something and use it as a second screen.
>>
>>322356549
>ipad
>>
>>322356697
It uses a mini-B USB connector. No need to get an official one.
>>
>>322356960
thanks m8. ill look for one sometime
>>
File: tumblr_ntcha1rO5A1u0tkulo1_540.gif (388KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntcha1rO5A1u0tkulo1_540.gif
388KB, 540x304px
>been looking for one all week
>online says eb games has it in one of their stores
>go on an hour of buses to get their
>not only eb games is sold out but so is best buy, the source and a smaller shop that does both games and tg stuff

>check bestbuy website
>store in Fucking Toronto has one
>go out there and zip
>try both eb games
>zip
>bout to give up but figure I'll check the source in the Eaton centre
>nearly give up when an employee says they only have the right pad
>check the counter anyway
>3 beautiful controllers just sitting there
>grab one. So happy I almost forget my change

God this thing is pure sex. Every other company should learn from this controller
>>
>>322355784
Xbox One is superior
>>
>>322358505
Why didnt you just order it you dip? Probably cheaper online anyway
>tumblr
oh right you're retarded
>>
Nice controller. Would be nicer if they didn't use a retarded bluetooth implementation so you didn't have to jump through hoops to get it working on a PC.
>>
File: bannana_1.jpg (95KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bannana_1.jpg
95KB, 1200x1200px
>>322358854
Because the shipping put it over full price for me. That and I didn't want to wait.

Also you're rude.
>>
>>322358636
I have both. The xbox one controller is great. But the pro controller is way fucking better.
>>
>>322356441
With xbone controllers if you plug them in with micro usb cables it will use that for transmission.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.