[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what having friends is like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: hella.jpg (91KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hella.jpg
91KB, 640x360px
Is this what having friends is like?
>>
I wouldn't know, never had any.
>>
Neither have I.
>>
I have friends and its nothing like that. PIC related is more like what you are when you're a fag and have a fag bff.
>>
>>322336507
Sometimes I miss having friends.
>>
>>322337028
This
>>
>>322337028
Okay, and minus the hand-holding on railroad track thing?
>>
>>322337074
Me too, bro.
>>
>>322337028
or you're both incredibly drunk walking home.

Either way that kind of shit is reserved for besties and only besties
>>
>>322337198
Just start sucking your friend's dick, anon. Become the sissy you are meant to be.
>>
>>322337074
Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth having friends. Life is so much simpler without any.
>>
>>322337519
Agreed. With friends, life is sort of...strange
>>
>>322337824
I know, one time my friend accidentally shot herself. Who needs that shit?
>>
>>322336507
Not if you're a man, probably not if you're a woman either, considering you have to be 18 to post here i'm going to assume you're not a kid which would be the exception.
>>
>>322338195
Loneliness does strange things to a person's mind, anon
>>
Well growing up i had a lot of friends, most of the time they were at the beach or hanging out at a park but i preferred to stay inside and play games since that entertained me more then walking around with a big group.
>>
Maybe it is in Canada or America or wherever this shit is set.

In Britain teen friendship mainly consists of sitting around someone's flat/house pre-drinking so you don't have to pay exorbitant prices in bars. More often than not one of your mates will break down about family/how his degree is shit/how he'll never have a job.

In terms of girls, unless you're skinny(doesn't matter if you're attractive) you're fucked.
>>
>>322336507
No, this is gay.
>>
friends are not like that i have them but losing them due to less and less things in common. it'd be nice if i could make some new ones but that shit is impossible
>>
I don't really know.
>>
I guess
>walking while talking to my friends
>about to cross the road
>distracted by the conversation
>friend puts his arm in front of my chest to stop me from getting run over by a passing car
This has happened so many times it's actually pathetic
>>
I sorta live my life online now..i refuse to leave the house to be with people because i cant be bothered putting an effort in. Although i still feel incredibly lonely and want to have people i could talk with around the globe, around the clock. for a while now i'v been thinking of how great it would be to host a skype chat or something where anyone can join and it'll be up 24/7 people will come and people will go but it'll be a great opportunity to meet other people like me that live online and are lonely fags.

i sorta just imagine logging on and joining this 24/7 chat only to hear "welcome anon, you should come join us on (insert massively multiplayer game) anon one and anon two are here as well" or just friendly chats it'd be nice
>>
>>322336507
I used to have a friend like that when I was 12.

We used to do everything together. We would often wander out into the city with just us two and venture around.

One time we got sent to the police station because we were roaming Round downtown and some cop asked us where our parents were.

This other time we were fucking around with a train that stopped moving (you know how they sometimes stop moving and go reverse for whatever reason) and started to climb it. I got off just before the train started moving again but my friend's shirt got caught on the wheels as he was climbing off

I don't have that friend anymore
>>
>>322344197
Wow.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.