[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is my promised 5.5.0 exploit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Where is my promised 5.5.0 exploit?
>>
Don't tell me you actually believed that shit.
>>
>>322335432
Hykem delayed it to within sometime this month. He found a promising exploit in the IOSU that may allow the console to stay in a persistently exploited state even after turning the console off.
He never promised it would be out by Christmas/New years anyways. He said he wanted to release by then, but would have it ready for sure by the end of January.
>>
File: ss (2016-01-02 at 04.12.38).png (156KB, 1802x418px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-02 at 04.12.38).png
156KB, 1802x418px
>>322335703
He also mentioned that if the thing he was investigating turned out to lead nowhere, he would release the IOSU exploit he had immediately.
>>
>>322335826
And before anyone starts saying he is just lying, he has been non-stop documenting the inner workings of the IOSU modules and system calls over the last few weeks. Which would only be possible to get by exploiting his way deep into the system or seriously breaking a hardware NDA that only Nintendo employees working on WiiU system updates would have.
>>
File: 1451367753981.jpg (23KB, 389x302px) Image search: [Google]
1451367753981.jpg
23KB, 389x302px
I'm on 5.3.2 and really want to play splatoon
should I make a leap of faith to play online and get my piracy back in a few weeks?
>>
>>322337425
You can just spoof your firmware to 5.5 right now for online using this.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wup-installer-title-installer-firmware-spoofing-5-3-2.397053/
It will allow you to download the newest Splatoon update as well as play online.
>>
>>322337425
Of course the guy wanting to play Splatoon would be this fucking stupid. Have fun getting your browser blocked.
>>
>>322337696
is it really safe? I've seen a lot of people doubtful about it
>>
>>322338461
I don't see why it wouldn't be. The firmware spoof is literally just a small file containing the number that the console uses to see what version it's on.
It can supposedly be undone with the IOSU exploit if needed too.
>>
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.