[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you play any phone games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

Do you play any phone games?
>>
>>322334274
No.
>>
Not actual phone games, but I've pirated FFIV and Chrono Trigger. I also have ScummVM so I can play monkey island and such.

Finished "Flight of the Amazon Queen" on my phone a few years ago, works really well on a touch screen surprisingly.
>>
>>322334274
AG Drive mostly.

Well that and XCom, but XCom is a direct port and doesn't count.
>>
>>322334274
I play Bloons TD5 to kill time on the train
>>
Madden Mobile is more fun than the console versions.
>>
I got Tomb Raider Go and that's pretty enjoyable. Not too taxing of a puzzler.
Rayman Fiesta run is decent if you mute the music and enjoyed legends/origins. Heavy slowdown on my tablet though
>>
File: fat fuck.jpg (14KB, 337x346px) Image search: [Google]
fat fuck.jpg
14KB, 337x346px
>addicted to chain chronicle and bloodline
JUST FUCK MY TIME UP
>>
Since I do need a new phone at some point (mine is on its last legs), I'm thinking about getting one that can play the mobile XCom game. No idea about phones though, so I'll have to spend some time looking around.
>>
>>322334274
I don't play games.
>>
>>322334684
Runs on pretty much any phone. Older ones have frame rate issues and overheat when running it.

iPhones run games better and have a wider selection to choose from.
>>
>>322334886
That's good to know. I was interested in an older Galaxy Note, because I need to take a lot of notes. But shit's still stupid expensive, Note 2 or so is still around 200 to 300€. That's kinda dumb.
>>
Yes
>Summoner war
But after reaching max level and doing most of the shit I could, I got tired of the Korean grind fest that it is unless you spend money on the game. It's a fun game, really but the grinding is annoying.
>>
>>322334274
>Touchscreen control
>>
File: 1573123.jpg (86KB, 214x252px) Image search: [Google]
1573123.jpg
86KB, 214x252px
I play Clash of Clans
>>
>>322334274
Kairosoft makes some pretty addicting games.
>>
>>322334274
Kind of hooked on One Finger Death Punch

Pixel Dungeon is pretty good also
>>
>>322334274
no, I'm not brazilian.
>>
Nope.
>>
If you use android theres no fucking reason to play any shit mobile game when you have 35 years of emulatable vidya history.

Shit's still unbelievable to me. Have completed Mario 64 while shitting like 3 times already.
>>
>>322340087
How do you deal with the controls?
>>
Record keeper mostly, though its mainly auto attack until boss fight so I do other things until I get there
>>
I play Chess on my phone

I suck at it

Also does anyone know of a good Chess app? All of the ones I've found are bloated with random features or ads.
>>
say what you will about balance or blizzard but Hearthstone is the best phone game by far m80s
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-02-08-21-19.png (1MB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-02-08-21-19.png
1MB, 800x1280px
Who /dokkan/ here?
>>
>>322340198

I just do. I know they suck but it's free so fuck it, they work. Also haptic response is pretty good feedback.

You know, for getting used to it, I started emulating sonic games on a genesis emulator 8 years ago on a pocket pc. And since they just require a button for jumping, it was pretty good.

I tell you i shat my pants when i discovered i could pull that shit on that tiny thing.
>>
>>322340257
I used to play chess on chess.com, I think they have an app for mobiles too, but I haven't tried that yet. I do have positive experiences with the site though.
>>
Gonna go for 2 week vacation and I need some good iPad games to play for flight duration
>>
>>322334274
Nah buddy I'm not autistic. I barely play any games on my computer.
Nowadays it's more fun to browse and laugh at /v/ than actually paying a game.
>>
>>322335106
Mate the LG G3 is only 150 quid here dunno in ameriburger but that's a decent phone for the power and price tag
>>
Downwell is sweet.
and so is neko atsume
>>
I used to play interactive fiction. Tons of good free games, better than anything on the Play Store, doesn't drain your battery faster than whatsapp does, doesn't make you look like a huge nerd, you can turn off your phone look at something else and turn it on again without it freezing.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.onyxbits.textfiction

Now I read, mostly.
>>
Desert golf for real

Love life for memes
>>
pokemon shuffle, fallout shelter, sonic racing and trials frontier

i also have chrono trigger on it, was planning to race my friend on it doing an hour a day but i gave up after the first day.

i am a filthy casual.
>>
>>322334274
I'm addicted to Tales of Illyria. It's basically Oregon Trail.
>>
>>322334274
Tried Pixel Dungeon for a bit before getting bored of it

Never got around to playing Dude Sex The Fall much, as with the Android port of CoC

I just spend most of my mobile time using Clover to browse /v/
>>
>>322335603
I liked the game but I after playing the game for 7 months and not getting a single 6 stars or decent runes I got burned out.
>>
>>322341485
>fallout shelter

stop recommending this piece of shit
>>
>>322341373
Desert Golf is GOAT.
>>
>>322343335

i'm not recommending it, i just play it. just trying to get a vault full of max special dudes
>>
>>322334684
Mobile xcom is great

But it will kill your Phone/tablet's battery
>>
>>322334274
i only have vainglory but damn it's a good game
>>
>>322334274
Summoners war
dragonvale
castle clash (dont play anymore, but did for a long while)
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.