[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shulk vs Sora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (36KB, 285x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 285x175px
Who would win
>>
Shulk, because he's British.
>>
>>322332189
Can Sora see the future and predict movements?
>>
Shulk is a better character but this is a Gary Stu vs a buff bitch. Sora wins by a mile unless if the Keyblade has some bullshit that prevents it from harming non-evil things.

Only Xenoblade character that stands a chance is Dunban and even then he is outranked
>>
The anemic faggot with no characterization wins.
>>
>>322334127
I really don't see how you think Shulk will win though.
>>
>>322334127
So it's a draw?
>>
Sora swings his keyblade at shulk
shulk uses his retarded counter and kills him
>>
>>322332189
Shulk because:
HE CAN HEAR YOU, HE CAN SEE YOU
WOOOOOOAAAHHH
>>
>>322334469
And then Sora heals. And heals again after the next, and again after the next. Then retreats to regenerate MP.
>>
>>322334469
>Smash
>>322334551
>Chronicles X
>>
Sora because have you seen him fight, like jesus fuck. He's a veritable one-man army.
>>
>>322334582
Shulk also has a heal though. He also has the convenient Monado III. And if we're going by gameplay mechanics logic, you can go dodge build with Shulk and he can't be hit except by spells.
>>
Hmm i thought after beating Zanzo, Shulk can fucking rewrite the world thanks to Monado.
>>
>>322332189
Sora one-shots.
>>
>>322334861
gameplay mechanics-wise, Sora would still be able to hit him, like with Thunder->normal combo->finisher. Light Heal only heals a small amount, and Sora's Curaga heals him for everything, as well as being reusable with elixirs/ethers/etc... Sora also has drive forms, Flow-Motion, Summons, Second Chance and Once More. Monado man cannot kill him.
>>
I would win, because this thread is mine now.
Calling in all Erics.
>>
>>322335132
True. Guess combining Disney with Square gives you fucked up shit.
>>
by endgame, kingdom hearts 1 sora is literally (sincere use of the word) unable to die, unless you deliberately let him die after reaching 1 hp. for those who don't know how it works, there are certain abilities you can equip that make it like this:

>reach 1HP, became immune to damage until the enemies attack is finished
>any damage that was large enough to bring you down to 1 HP would restore enough magic to cast a heal, because you regain magic proportionate to how much damage you take
>you are immune to damage while healing, and restore all your HP
>any damage that would bring you back down from that full HP restore would restore enough magic to cast a heal again, and it loops infinitely
>>
>>322335624
Isn't endgame KH just extremely boring then, since you cannot die?
>>
>>322335015
He gives up that power directly after the encounter.
>>
>>322332189
Sora from KH or KH2?
Are Drives available?
Can it be any Keyblade he was able to wield in game?
All abilities count?
>>
>>322335791
Only if it's Final Mix. Original KH1 didn't make you invincible.
>>
A vision!
KHIII will be mediocre.
>>
>>322335851
I would assume full-power gameplay-wise for both characters. Sora would still kick Shulk's ass regardless of any "balancing" you give him.
>>
>>322332189
Sora is literally Maru Sue and Lightining of KH
Shulk has more 'realistic' power level
>>
>>322336185
>realism
>fantasy games
good job retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 150x131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 150x131px
I don't think sora has a chance to be honest at the end of xenoblade shulk was surviving some pretty crazy shit like black holes and reality destroying attacks

on top of that he's got monado shield which will reduce any physical damage down to zero, monado armour which just boosts his defence and monado speed will make him able to avoid almost anything,monado purge will be able get rid of any buffs sora uses so that helps too

And since he has precog he'll be able to use his abilities accordingly.not to mention story wise with the monado III he should be able to just cut right through the me lads and destroy it or just reset the universe and auto win
>>
>>322338073
you do realize that Monado Shield only blocks Arts, right? Sora doesn't use Arts. Sora doesn't even use buffs, and can hit him in and out of speed because lol magic and Reaction Commands. Sora tanks all sorts of damage and comes back from the brink of death perfectly fine, heck, Sora can even abuse invincibility frames. Shulk is too slow and is not equipped to handle an Action character.
>>
>>322338073
Also EXP Zero is a thing and anyone who can do that is a level beyond god, so Sora wins because he can fuck you up regardless of stats.
>>
Wouldn't Shulk not be able to sense Sora's or anyone not in Xenoblade Chronicles universe since he isn't a being of ether?
>>
>>322342395
Sora constantly chugs them so I'd be more surprised if he wasn't a being of ether.
>>
If it was Shulk+2 team members vs Sora, Donald and Goofy which 2 teammates would have the best chance against the KH gang
>>
>>322343109
Goofy is an MP machine and Donald gives Heals out like candy with Sora on DPS is pretty one-sided.
>>
>>322340348
>Sora doesn't use Arts.
And what are Arts, if not just the game's term for named techniques? You have to assume equivalency.
By that logic it's impossible for Cloud to hurt Link because Link has no HP, only hearts.
>>
>>322345081
Sora doesn't activate skills, he goes into combos with his keyblade. If anything is an "Art" of his, it would be his magic. I don't think Monado Shield affects Magic.
>>
>>322345249
Oh maybe Limit Breaks can be considered "Arts" but they involve more than one person, barring Limit Form's Limit Attacks. He can use them in quick succession, regardless, and without much penalty for them "missing".
>>
>>322345249

if it's a named attack it's an Art.

Talent Arts are tied to the person using them.

By that logic Monado Shield could work.
>>
>>322345912
Monado Shield only applies to Talent Arts, not all Arts. Sora's only Talent Art would be his Limit by himself, but he can do other attacks too.
>>
Where is the fight taking place? Because once shulk is separated from ether he's pretty fucking shitty.
>>
>>322335791
The Sephiroth battle is the only time you are in danger because he depletes your HP AND MP at the same time so you need to use elixirs
>>
File: KH2_FinalForm_1024.jpg (649KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
KH2_FinalForm_1024.jpg
649KB, 1024x768px
I've already won
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.