[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>releasing a whole new game just to swap the genders what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Anwl.jpg (141KB, 640x889px) Image search: [Google]
Anwl.jpg
141KB, 640x889px
>releasing a whole new game just to swap the genders

what the fuck
>>
>>322326403
In retrospect that was a pretty boneheaded idea.
>>
File: time to level up my water can.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
time to level up my water can.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>Harvest Moon
>Recettear
What other games are comfy village life like these?
>>
>>322326403
The girl Harvest Moon games usually have bugfixes (since Harvest Moon games are legendarily bug-ridden) and a lot more options and secrets than the original ones.

Think of them more as special editions that just so happen to change the MC to a girl as a way to differentiate it.
>>
>>322326751

Rune Factory
Suidoken to some extend
>>
>>322326751

Gothic series has some pretty nice animated villages/towns
>>
>>322327476
I don't know what it is but the world of Rune Factory seems so shallow to me compared to Harvest Moon, even though the NPCs are better.
>>
>>322326403
>>322326674

Underage, patches didn't exist on Nintendo consoles yet, the more you know.
>>
>>322327551
Yeah but you're not playing as a villager are you.
>>
>>322327818
>make video game good the first time

a novel idea
>>
>>322327847

Yes, but you can roleplay a bit

>become apprentice to the tanner
>go out in the woods with your bow to hunt
>come back empty handed, out of arrows and near death
>go spend your last gold on ale, weed and wenches in the harbor
>>
>Metal Gear Rising
>Has one ranked fight in the whole game that is an RNG bitch -unless- you use the Fox Blade
>Fox Blade only comes with Grey Fox costume DLC.

I still haven't given in but damn it's tempting.
>>
The girl versions were usually shit as the game ends once you had a kid. Ar least from MM onwards you could choose your gender in a single game.
>>
>>322328083
>Has one ranked fight in the whole game that is an RNG bitch -unless- you use the Fox Blade
Like 90% of the fights are like that if you are going for the S rank.
>>
>Love Harvest Moon on SNES
>Love Harvest moon on 64 (though not as much as SNES)
>Can't stand any Harvest Moon beyond them

I don't get it, but I really just can't get into them.
>>
>>322331091
what about the GBA one?
>>
>>322328084
>game ends when you have a kid

Accurate for women.
>>
>>322331091
what he said, the GB versions were good too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.