[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has tons of gameplay where you actually have to plan out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: A1dXfW1yPNL._SL1500_.jpg (430KB, 1281x1500px) Image search: [Google]
A1dXfW1yPNL._SL1500_.jpg
430KB, 1281x1500px
>Has tons of gameplay where you actually have to plan out what you're gonna do next, equip various weapons, use them in all sorts of ways, upgrade said weapons in tactical ways, can't fuck up against certain enemies or you'll die real quick even on normal
>/v/ says it's a movie

Huh? Was it because it was a PS3 exclusive? Or because /v/ has some hate against Naughty dog? Or because it wasn't rainbow sunshine wahoo mushroom time session?
>>
>>322323035
Nice movie OP
>>
Nice b8.

I gave the game 5 stars.
>>
>Has tons of gameplay where you actually have to plan out what you're gonna do next, equip various weapons, use them in all sorts of ways, upgrade said weapons in tactical ways, can't fuck up against certain enemies or you'll die real quick even on normal

sounds neat, what game is that referring to? Would've been better to use an image of that for the OP instead of TLoU
>>
>>322323035
It was surprisingly less movie than I thought it was going to be, I was expecting Heavy Rain levels of movie the way /v/ talked about it. That doesn't mean it wasn't any less story focused though, the gameplay was repetetive as shit and puzzles were all the same.
>>
>>322323035
I always bitched because it took me only 3 evenings to beat this game, not because it was the "movie"
>>
They say it's a movie because it has a lot of cutscenes.

That said I think it's a pretty good game but not the 10/10 goty so many make it out to be.
>>
>>322323385
Most games were never long outside of RPGs. Stop letting nostalgia cloud your mind.
>>
Fire Emblem did it better
>>
>>322323035
>Was it because it was a PS3 exclusive?

for the most part, yes.
the whole movie meme was the stupidest thing, especially since the game really didnt have that many cut scenes to begin with.
>>
>>322323447
There's a reason people like RPGs. It aint the story.
>>
>>322323447
This.
>>
>>322323035
i wish the melee combat was better. mashing square is lame
>>
>>322323035
Not to mention it's multiplayer is some of the best out there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.