[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats /v/s opinion of him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: totalbiscuit.png (354KB, 735x379px) Image search: [Google]
totalbiscuit.png
354KB, 735x379px
Whats /v/s opinion of him?
>>
>>322318935
who?
>>
Bane?
>>
File: DSP.jpg (940KB, 2418x1530px) Image search: [Google]
DSP.jpg
940KB, 2418x1530px
>>
I think it's sad he's spending his dying days whining about framerates.
>>
>>322318935
ded
>>
ANAL CANCER MAN
ANAL CANCER MAN
THEY'VE GIVEN A NUMBER AND TAKE AWAY YOUR GAMES
>>
Bain?
>>
I like him. /v/will shit post about him.
/thread
>>
File: everything i say is right.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
everything i say is right.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>322318935
>Whats /v/s opinion of him?

He mostly reviews game I dont care about, and finds excuses to not look at games I'd love to hear his opinion on.
He rarely uploads videos, and even if he has pretty legit reasons to do so, I still dislike it.
For a person who loves speaking about integrity, he sells out often - doing lets play series he hates for money, playing games he trashed before for cash, going after hot topics not because he wants to discuss them, but because he knows he will get many views (and shares this on his twitter feed).
Honestly, if you want to hear what he is about, and how much of a jerk, and how vulnerable he is, follow his text messages and audio blogs.

Overall I started watching him because of the WoW Cataclysm footage and jokes there, kept watching for the retarded Terraria lets play, remained subscribed for his reviews of good indies, and nowadays I mostly skip his stuff, because its either holier than thou commentary on recent events, which he himself doesnt believe in, as seen in his more honest feeds, or reviews of minor and casual games that I dont care for.
>>
Idk, why don't you ask his wife's son.
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1032x774px
>>322318935
This post.
>>
File: 1297594065285.jpg (7KB, 251x215px) Image search: [Google]
1297594065285.jpg
7KB, 251x215px
>>322318935

The only guy on youtube that actually covers PC games well. Also one of the few on that site that doesn't have that faggy fake annoying overly enthusiastic attitude.
>>
>>322319193
We're all dying anon.
>>
>>322321793
>The only guy on youtube that actually covers PC games well.

LazyGamerReviews, SuperBunnyhop, LudoLense, MrBtongue, AccursedFarms, etc etc.
>>
>>322318935

Saw the beard, round face, glasses, and at and thought it was Johnny at first. I was disappointed, I actually like Johnny.
>>
File: le framerate man.jpg (141KB, 1020x716px) Image search: [Google]
le framerate man.jpg
141KB, 1020x716px
What is he singing, /v/?
>>
>>322321793
>The only guy on youtube that actually covers PC games well.

No he doesn't.

He does "first impressions" and the occasional editorials. He proudly proclaims that his reviews are useless and you should actually look to serious reviewers for purchase decisions.

Basically, all he does is says "Hey, here's a thing that exists."

His success is entirely due to his overbearing personality, his content is crap.
>>
>>322322168
The show must go on,
The show must go on
Inside my heart is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile still stays on.
>>
He is a underachieving misinformed pseudo intellectual. A brit who sounds and looks like an American at the bottom of gene pool. His wife has sex with black men and he is raising another mans seed which makes him a cuckold, literally. He likes indie and SJW games like 'her story', hates AAA games and console ip's and is generally an empty, bitter, pessimistic husk of a man. Truly pathetic.
>>
>>322322289

>He proudly proclaims that his reviews are useless

But he's right. Reviews are for mouthbreathing mongoloids that are unable to think for themselves and do not know what they like.

Useful videos show how well games run and basic overviews.
>>
gaming personalities are cancer, indie developers, social justice warriors, gamer gate, twitter, ick starter. Everything about the western vidiya complex is complete cancer.
>>
TB is a literal cuck with a "wife's son" from another man - no memeing
>>
You're looking at a face of a man who hates every fiber of his being because a big part of his paycheck is from playing video games with Jesse Cox, who wouldn't get cancer after a few years of that?
>>
>>322322947
>Browses 4chan.org/v/
>>
>>322318935
He's had some good points over the years.

In recent months he's an unreasonable arsehole though. I remember him spending 5 minutes ranting about how at night in gtav drops from 300fps to 240fps on his rig or something and called it poor optimisation and unnaceptable
>>
>>322323212
This is hardly 4chan anymore but a mere extention of facebook and it the reduction of this boards quality is directly linked to everything I stated above. People like you, now screw off you mother yuker
>>
>>322318935
He used to be pretty obnoxious, but got much better about it. His videos are alright sometimes. He's rational on most topics, and passionate when he needs to be. He's handling the whole dying of cancer thing as well as any stupid faggot on the internet could ever hope to. Probably doesn't deserve to not make it to 30.
>>
>>322318935
He's a cancer
>>
>>322323394
Kek, tell me more about your oldfag 2007 adventures on /b/ kid.
>>
>>322322947

That's one of the things I like about him. He is pretty much autistic and doesn't have a real personality.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.