[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: abso.jpg (77KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
abso.jpg
77KB, 460x215px
Recently got this and I'm loving it so far.
I haven't played any other stealth games before. Are there other good ones on PC that I should buy before the Steam sale ends?
>>
MGSV absolutely.
>>
>>322318636
I'm too poor anon ;_;
>>
>>322318751
Me too i've been wanting it ever since realease ;--;
>>
Thief: Deadly Shadows is pretty good
I've heard that the two games prior in the series were good as well but I never got a chance to play them.
>>
>>322318516
Alien: Isolation, Deus Ex, and the first two Thief games are all good
>>
>>322318516
>>322318636
>Absolution
>MGSV
I can't tell if this is a joke thread or not, but Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is an excellent stealth game.
>>
>>322318516
Sniper Elite 3 is an alright stealth game it has some cool tricks to it like masking the sounds of your shots
>>
File: 1449457778265.png (151KB, 450x374px) Image search: [Google]
1449457778265.png
151KB, 450x374px
>>322318939
>>322318943

>Buying DRM versions of Thief and Deus Ex
>>
this game is a shitshow and not worthy of the name Hitman

>game franchise is about disguising yourself
>disguise system in Absolution is an utter failure
>>
>>322318516
God damn op can't wait to see your reaction to Blood Money if you think Absolushit is great.

If you are new to stealth games then you should start with stuff like Deus Ex Human Revolution (non lethal run)/orther hitmans (BM>2>Contracts>Agent 47 in order of how good they were).

Death to spies 2 if you want a really good stealth game
>>
Thanks for the recommendations guys

>>322319020
>>322319316
Why is Absolution bad?
>>
File: despair.jpg (360KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
360KB, 1000x667px
>tfw I missed the Humble Bundle that had Hitman Absolution in the $1 tier

I don't think I can ever buy it for more than $1, knowing it was that cheap once.

I mean, seeing the price go down after buying the game is one thing. But buying the game for what I know isn't the best price? Can't do it.
>>
The Dark Mod is a free mod built to emulate the Thief games and it's quite good. Since it's free, I absolutely recommend trying it out.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-02-02-26-13.png (500KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-02-02-26-13.png
500KB, 1440x2560px
How my doin?
>>
>>322319506
It's the type of game that falls under the "It's a decent game but it's a bad (insert franchise here) game".
>>
>>322319506
Because hitman is all about Giving you a big level with a micro world (so to call it) and then you have multiple ways of achieving things, in a more "sandbox" way, also the disguise system was better in orther games.

Absolution is like your typical reboot that tries to make the game more "mainstream" and trying to make it more action oriented, and the story was real ass.
>>
>>322320192
Throw in Thief 1 and 2 and you got yourself a great bunch of games, buckaroo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.