[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

convince me not to buy this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: header[1].jpg_t=1450764709.jpg (53KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg_t=1450764709.jpg
53KB, 460x215px
convince me not to buy this
>>
Project Reality is free and standalone.
>>
>>322306006
ive played it for a days but the decade old archaic engine and the limited servers with good ping and options made me stop playing
>>
Modern PR alpha with no vehicles and hackers, due to lack of an anti cheat
>>
Early Access
>>
>>322306613
this.

get it when its good and finished and bug/hacker free, unless you're just that into supporting its development.
>>
>>322306330
This, the auto-RPG hack is unfortunately fairly common
>>
Insurgency is better and cheaper
>>
>>322306156
that's a really weak reason.
>>
>>322306156
Squad is the same shit with less features and more buggy,
>>
>>322307850
This
>>
>>322307850
I agree

Squad might be good.

That "might be good" is the same as

DayZ might be good like DayZ mod
>>
>>322305397
It's $40 and in Early Access.

Two huge downsides.
>>
>>322305397
You're basically better off buying Insurgency or sticking with PR for now. There is no defining features that separate this game from others besides the FOB building mechanic and its extremely buggy. There is also tons of hackers and goobers, no vehicles or aircraft, and very little content overall.

Just play PR or wait.
>>
does squad have destructible terrain?
>>
>>322311545
No.
>>
>>322311605
For real?
Even Project Reality has that and that game uses refractor engine
>>
I think Squads biggest disappointment is the rehash of the Afghanistan conflict.

It feels so vanilla to just use the current popular conflict and doesn't make the game stand out.

I think they should have gone with a new less explored conflict, like Syria(The PR Syria map is GOAT),or go back to their roots in Al-Barash.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.