[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why? It's not fair.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-01-01_22-14-52.png (697KB, 846x474px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-01_22-14-52.png
697KB, 846x474px
Why?

It's not fair.
>>
File: 1372550586199.png (74KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1372550586199.png
74KB, 194x259px
>>322291027

Because the awards are rigged
>>
>>322291027
but it got exactly what it deserved
>>
>>322291316
If that was true Bethesda, Maryland would have been burned to the ground and it's earth salted
>>
>>322291027
Because
1)Game Awards are just rigged popularity contests
2)Bethesda makes shitty games
>>
>>322291430
>It's rigged
>Game is shit

Which is it? Does your favorite game happen to be a certain Playstation 4 exclusive?
>>
>todd didn't suck dick
should learn from Her Story
>>
Critics are fed up with Bethesda.
>>
you can only dumb things down so much before even normies and casuals turn on you.

Fallout 4 was the breaking point.
>>
>>322291618

Both. The game is shit and GOTY is a popularity contest. Even here when polled FO4 is usually 5th or worse while TW3 is consistently the best followed by BB.
>>
>>322291027
what awards is this from
>>
>>322291027
Because Bethesda should be punished for thinking this shit is acceptable. They still think it's 2005 and huge open world games are uncommon and experimental so it's okay if they're rough and kind of average because you've never explored like this before.

No Bethesda, it's 2016 and you're 5+ years behind the times, Open world is now a genre being refined in leaps and bounds by people that should be far less capable of making a huge open game than you guys, oh and RPGs with proper stats and all that fun stuff are also still a thing, so feel free to go back to making TES a proper RPG series again while you're at it.
>>
File: Yuri Slap meme derivative.jpg (54KB, 654x427px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri Slap meme derivative.jpg
54KB, 654x427px
>>322292529
Didn't play Bloodborne, but I played TW3. It's an okay game, good story, interesting characters, decent player agency. But the combat was repetitive and I ultimately had more fun playing Fallout 4.

And who cares if it didn't win any awards? We all know gaming journalism is corrupt as shit. I'm sure Todd Howard will dry his tears with the immense amount of money the game made.
>>
>Brad trying to defend Fallout 4 and Bethesda against Jeff and getting BTFO

best part of GB GOTY
>>
>>322291183
Who here actually heard of In Her Words before the awards.
Hell, I don't even think I am calling it right.
>>
>>322291027
Terrible story
>>
GOD BLESS THE US

i am so proud of video games rn
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.