[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when does this game get hard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-01-01_00001.jpg (233KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-01_00001.jpg
233KB, 1680x1050px
when does this game get hard?
>>
champion levels are kinda hard
>>
when is this game going to get controller support
>>
>>322285763
to what end?

>>322285693
i actually just ran that party through a champion level LONG dungeon. it was actually pretty decent, if the leaper didn't get righteous it would have been a wipe maybe
>>
>>322285363
When it leaves early access. Don't play uncomplete games where balance is not final

Lol at the heart attack corpse update
>>
It doesnt the only people who fnd it hard are the people here who have to complain about everything and never played a roguelike before or dealt with RNG elements outside of go fish
>>
>>322287553
>playing roguelikes not in active development
>>
>>322285363
People get really mad when they're subject to RNG and can't cheese their way through a game to show how MLG elite they are.
>>
>>322287553
one of my guys has 100% death resistance are you really crying about heart attacks? the dumb casual fuck?
>>
>>322288105
Got me. But most roguelikes are a lot more feature complete and older, even if still actively developed.
>>322288181
I have not even played the thing, but the reaction to that update cracked me up.

get some reading comprehension, the dumb casual fuck
>>
>>322285363
what game
>>
>>322288181
Wouldn't you be the one who's casual, because you have to use stuff like that to win?
>>
>>322285363
Hopefully never.
>>
>>322288459
>I have not even played the thing, but the reaction to that update cracked me up.

It's not even that bad. PROT, Corpses and heart attacks are all things that spice up the game better. I don't know why people are so resistant to adapting.
>>
>>322288631
Dimly lit hall way simulator.
>>
>>322288459
>"i don't play games, i just shit post on 4chan about them"

a new year a fresh start, good job man keep up the good work
>>
>>322288751
I imagined. But it was hilarious seeing people crying all over the place because their party sucked now.

I avoid early access games because I dont want to burn myself out on incomplete games that are lesser than the final product
>>
>no light
>0 stress on all party
How????
>>
is the game good? I don't like the tiny body proportional art style and the whole "mental state" status affects gimmicks seems really memey and like it's trying too hard to be unique. But I like roguelites. Is there actual content or will you get all there is to experience and unlock in the first 5 hours
>>
>>322288751
>people acctully getting stress to 200.

I mean realy how? Only one that kinda screws me ocer is the crits. I've been tempted to turn those off but I have succumbed yet.
>>
>>322288634
thats a pretty old debate, if its in the game how am i not to use it? am i to play shadow or mordor with my feet then?

besides since heart attacks and debufs everytime you get death doored i think its pretty balanced
>>
can you play this game solo?
>>
>>322285363
Is this Bloodborne Castle Crashers?
>>
>>322289031
>crit
>crit
>crit
>crit

grave robber has like %25 to crit with no light, if you're on the delivering end of the beating stick pure night is a breeze. ez cash money
>>
>>322289216
No. Only class I could see doong that would be the abomination if you could keep them out of the first rank somehow.
>>
>>322289169
If you got really unlucky, two suprises and those accusations can knock up stress pretty quick.

I always use camping skills that give me suprised though. The most Stress i've gotten a character to is about 150 or so.
>>
>>322285363
Never, the game is a cakewalk.
>>
>>322289169
long champion dungeons are pretty bad, the 1st room i walked into i had 2 skeleton niggers spilling their wine on my healer guy over and over again. This continued for several more rooms, i think the AI gets smarter about who to target at later levels
>>
>>322289161
>"mental state" status affects gimmicks seems really memey and like it's trying too hard to be unique

There are people here who have never played Eternal Darkness.
>>
>>322289161
just fuck off lmao
>>
>>322285363
It's hard from the beginning.
>>
Why isn't Fromsoft suing these thieves?
>>
>>322291028
Because from software invented and patented head cages and grimdark medieval fantasy settings

Yeah
>>
>>322291028
Are you literally retarded?
>bwaaah they took my patented grimdark
>>
>>322291338
From doesn't own "grimdark" obviously. But they they could sue other game devs for making difficult games.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.