[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wii U

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Pikmin 4 when?
>>
WELL LET ME TELL YA PAL, I KNOW THIS ONE!
>>
DeNA game
>>
I hope it's better than 3
>>
>>322282317
Did you not like three?

I thought it was pretty good, despite missing c-stick rallying.
>>
>>322282317
I'd like it to be better than the best game in the series too
>>
>>322281745
Soon, I guess.

Will we get to kill Louie in this one? He stayed behind on PNF-404 at the end of 3, I don't want to save his ass again. He deserves to become food.
>>
>>322281745
Soon according to Miyamoto. The game is already in development
>>
>Game designer Shigeru Miyamoto first announced Pikmin 3 on July 16, 2008 as a game for the Wii console, later stating at E3 2011 that its development had transitioned to Wii U.

> Game designer Shigeru Miyamoto first announced Pikmin 4 September 7th 2015 as a game for the Wii U console, later stating at E3 2016 that its development had transitioned to NX.
>>
Ok i got a wii u recently, last firmware
How do I hack shit? Even old wii games
>>
>>322281745
I can only imagine how beautiful Pikmin 4 will be if the NX jumped to PS4 level graphics. I know graphics aren't everything, but damn it could be so great.
>>
>>322283207
>as a game for the Wii U console

I don't think this was ever said. He just said it was in development.
>>
>>322283207
This

There's no way in hell it's going to be a Wii U game. Pikmin is too niche for a failed console like the Wii U to get more than one of them. The Wii U didn't even get a Metroid, unique Zelda game, or flagship Mario.
>>
>>322283207
Launch game for the NX confirmed
>>
>>322283623
>The Wii U didn't even get a Metroid, unique Zelda game, or flagship Mario.
Zelda U and Super Mario 3D World exist.
>>
one can only hope
>>
>>322283783
>Zelda U
Will be for NX too, not unique
>Super Mario 3D World
>flagship
Oh, you were just trolling
>>
>>322283783
>Zelda U

It was moved to the NX anon
>>
>>322284023
>>322284001
>I posted it again xD
>>
>>322284059
>I have no argument so I'll default to memes
>>
>>322284001
Wii didn't have a unique Zelda either. TP was on GameCube, and you could play SS on the Wii U.

And how is 3D World not a flagship Mario?
>>
File: 1451129974886.jpg (28KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1451129974886.jpg
28KB, 627x626px
>>322284646
>>
>>322285129
>I have no argument so I'll default to memes
>>
>>322284646
NX will have Zelda 2016 natively, not by backwards compatibility. Not the same thing at all. By that logic the SNES had no exclusives because you can play them all on emulators. SS was and still is unique to the Wii, something the Wii U will never have

3D World wasn't a bad game by any means, but it was just a sequel to 3D Land. Remember how Super Mario World was Super Mario Bros 3-2? Remember how Mario 64 was Super Mario World 2? Remember how Super Mario Sunshine was Super Mario 64-2? Remember how Super Mario Galaxy was Super Mario Sunshine 2? Yeah, neither do I. A flagship Mario game is NEVER a sequel. 3DW was just a quick and dirty rehash that ended up being pretty decent
>>
>>322285393
>Remember how Super Mario World was Super Mario Bros 3-2?
Yeah, I do actually. Even called Super Mario Bros 4 in Japan.
>>
>>322285734
The game was vastly different enough to feel like its own thing. There's so much they added. 3DW on the other hand is a level pack. Sure, it has a higher resolution, but everything is in the same style. It's as if they even used the same assets (I know they're higher poly, but it looks it). Everything is in the same format, it's just so samey. No other flagship Mario game has done that. Calling 3DW a flagship Mario game is an insult to the other flagship Mario games. You may as well call the NSMB games flagship too. The NSMB games aren't bad games, either. They're just not the stellar genre redefining games people expect of a *real* flagship Mario game.
>>
>>322286081
Man, you sure run your mouth a lot just to state bullshit.
>>
>>322286193
You sure have a hard time disagreeing with someone's opinion. That's not an argument, by the way
>>
>>322286081
Yeah, totally not it's own thing. Like how they had 4 extra characters. Or more power ups like cat suit. Or new kinds of levels like the purple houses or Captain Toad levels. Pretty much exactly the same as 3D Land. Yep.
>>
>>322284295

> I have no evidence so I'll asspull like it's fact!
>>
>>322285393
Except Mario World IS a direct sequel, being called Mario bros 4 in Japan. You just make arbitrary rules to fit your own criteria. What if I say Mario Maker was the flagship Mario game? Oh I know, "BAWWW, IT"S NOT 3D"
>>
>>322286650
Pretty weak argument. I'd agree with you if they had left the Capt Toad levels in the game instead of turning it into what was effectively DLC, and the remaining levels an advertisement. Power ups "like" the cat suit? I'm sorry was there another one?

No one's denying it added multiplayer, but I didn't get to experience the game like that. Perhaps if I did I'd think differently? Who knows. Though in my opinion, the multiplayer makes it seem much closer to NSMB than a flagship Mario game anyway. All the other flagship Mario games are single player, or at most, alternating play which is effectively single player

It's probably going to take until the actual flagship Mario game gets unveiled for you to realize all the ways that 3DW is not one. It's obvious to me already, fortunately
>>
>>322286974
You can say whatever you want, it's all about how many people would agree with you. Plenty of people were let down by 3DW, calling it not a true 3D Mario game. I call it NSMB in 3D because that's what it felt like. It felt cheap and derivative which no other flagship Mario game has felt like.
>>
>>322287154
So it's okay for Mario World to only have 1 new powerup, but not okay for 3D World to have 3 new power ups, not including the various hats?

Since when did multiplayer=NSMB? Would Mario 64 having multiplayer like it was intended to also disqualified it from being a flagship Mario, and just NSMB?

3D World has more new things in it than Mario World did

>More new bosses
>more new items
>more new level types
>more new items
>muliplayer
>new damsel in distress
>>
>>322284646
>And you could play ss on wii u
Yeah, I can also play the original zelda on my pc. Looks like pc has a flagship zelda!
>>
>>322281745
Soon. A couple months ago, Shiggy said that Pikmin 4 was close to completion.

Could be a fall release for the Wii U

Could be an NX launch title
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.