[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Witcher 4: Time and Space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0015.jpg (160KB, 1222x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
160KB, 1222x707px
Hey,/v/, happy January...

Seeing as pic related is the objective GOTY 2015, how likely/awesome would it be to get a Witcher game focused on Ciri? Imagine a more mechanically deep version of the Ciri sections in W3.

Do you think it's possible for it to come out or be made?
Is CDPR only going to focus on Cyberpunk now?
>>
>>322272836
I reckon we will get missions in Cyberpunk which include Ciri after she finds the portal to Cyberpunk Earth.
>>
Why would you want that? A more combat focused Witcher?

It was the worst part of 3
Also Ciri is shit tier t b h, I'd rather have a game where you play Triss and get slutty with Geralt
>>
>>322273501
That'd be pretty great.
>>
>>322272836
>Objective
are you trying to derail your own thread?

Either way no CDPR are fully focused on 2077 for now, they want to get it out before the end of 2016 so they cant spare anyone. It probably wont come until 2017 though. They have a few guyson the last expansion of TW3, bug fixing and shit but other than that it's all about 2077.

Personally i wouldnt want a game fully based around Ciri, unless they replaced her voice actor or she got better at her job. That's one of my biggest gripes with the game, that Ciri is voiced pretty badly. It's my personal GOTY as well OP so dont arch up. If they were to make another witcther i'd want an open world (obviously) make your own witcher game. I think that'd be fun. Choose your own school, your own early mutations, age, gender, appearance the works.
>>
>>322273501
Even just an allusion to this would be fucking cool. Like some drug addicts in an alley talking about how they saw some old timey dressed bitch with a sword and a scar on her face
>>
File: ciri_2.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ciri_2.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>322272836
Would buy. More Ciri, please.

Don't think it's likely though.
>>
>>322274192
that would be pretty cool considering she did mention that she traveled to a similar place.
>>
>>322272836
it could never be. she is far too much OP and it would transform into a platinum game.

I want a Witcher 4 where you play as a simple human and you have yo struggle with the fact that you are just that. It would be cool if you met Ciri and she acted as some sort of counterpart to you whereas she is OP as fuck. I'd love the mechanics to center around being a human too. For example even 1v1 fights being incredibly difficult and bosses being impossible.

As you go through the story which should have really multiple variants you get stronger but you are still not a mage witcher mary sue so taking down a monster should be about planning, setting traps, preparing alchemical shit and just not going in with your sword.

Hell they could even implement a permanent injury system. A gargoyle smashes your leg? You'll limp like a retard for hours until you get a proper doctor (if you don't die out from the bleeding) and still, you will have a permanent scar

I want my golden arc guts simulator
>>
>>322273836
>A more combat focused Witcher?

If they could focus on the combat and less on the talking and "le open world maymay", yes.
>>
>>322277932
>A gargoyle smashes your leg
In the witcher verse, if you're just a human and you get the bones in your leg smashed you're either dead from infection/bleeding or you have your leg amputated. So this would suck

The rest of the ideas are cool though. I'd love a witcher game as a nobody.
>>
>>322279130
Maybe instead of just a nobody, a rookie Witcher who just went through the mutations, but never was able to get the training? Sort of the exact opposite of Ciri?
>>
>>322272836
I would rather they focus on making the gameplay not pure shit.
>>
>>322279362
That'd be cool. Because most of the schools are done training it'd be fun to have it open ended as to how you train. Like you become a bastardized mix of the schools. And having the current characters scattered in the world and might give you quests and stuff. Or might not give a fuck who you are.
>>
>>322272836
>Imagine a more mechanically deep version of the Ciri sections in W3.

Fuck that, I wanna dress up my waifu in hundreds of costumes
>>
How cool would it be if she romanced with a black guy
>>
File: good one.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
good one.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>322281995
>black guy as a love interest in a based CDPR game
>>
>>322272836
>How awesome would it be to play the most overpowered character possible

Not very desu
>>
>>322273501
A cameo/easter egg like this will probably happen

>>322272836
I don't think it's a good idea. CDPR should let the witcher brand sit idle and focus their efforts in other areas. They don't need to make a game about ciri.
>>
I'd like the witcher 3 with three times more everything.

More map , more items , more quests , more everything please.
>>
File: 1976002.gif (1MB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1976002.gif
1MB, 500x307px
>>322281995
>CDPR
>doing Blacked
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.