[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This entire sequence was fucking great. I actually felt I could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: f4_dangerous_02.jpg (713KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f4_dangerous_02.jpg
713KB, 1920x1080px
This entire sequence was fucking great. I actually felt I could sympathise with him after this and even a little disappointed that I killed him.
>>
I hate how they tried to make the bad guy seem human.
>>
>>322269470
I too thought General Mills was good, until I was forced to kill him. I really wanted to have him as my companion and murder some Institute bastards
>>
>>322269787
I kind of appreciated it. Explained why he turned out to be a fucking psychopath and when the institute dropped the idea of cyborgs. Also gave somewhat of a good reason to off him as he was already too far gone.
>>
>>322270290
There is this super bad guy, but his dad was a drunk fucktard, so now he is not so bad after all see?

Fucking retarded.
>>
>>322270412
That's not what the game was trying to say. It didn't want you to forgive him, it wanted you to understand him.
>>
>>322270623
Yeah, understand how he became a cold blood murdered, but deep down he actually felt bad for the people he murdered.

FUCKING
RETARDED
>>
>>322270412
empathy and sympathy are 2 different things you autist. I can understand why retarded muslim suicide bombers think they are doing a good thing, but that doesnt mean i sympathize with them or consider them anything less than subhuman filth
>>
>>322270801
He was literally a dindu nuffin you nigger.
>>
>>322270976
right. i agree with you, he was a terrible human being, but now that we get to see his backstory we understand what took place to lead him towards being like that. Are you so scared of understanding other people because you know deep down you are worse than them? Kellogs past didnt make me feel sorry for killing him at all, but it made me feel sorry for that little boy he used to be. If you dont understand what empathy is you really are a sociopath.
>>
>>322271614
>Are you so scared of understanding other people because you know deep down you are worse than them?

What the fuck you freak, where did that even come from?

What kind of monster would sympathize with a murdered and kidnapper?

you've got issues.
>>
See, there's meme-autism and there's actual on-the-spectrum-actual-autism where the poster is exhibiting tell tale symptoms of autism, such as failure.to understand social conventions. See this thread. Maybe even me. Nigger nigger nigger.
>>
Ehh.

It didn't make sense though.

Why kill everyone else? Why kill your wife/husband? The Institute literally only needed one vault dweller. Could've just sent the rest back to sleep. And I think the hardened criminal with cybernetic augments could PROBABLY have taken a baby from some confused, half-thawed parent without having to shoot them in the head.

As much as you might think it is well directed, it was not well written.
>>
>>322271983
Because they needed them to seem like bad guys but didn't want to actually write a good story.
>>
>>322271746
>What kind of monster would sympathize
>he thinks sympathy and empathy mean the same thing
>i literally didnt past grade 6: the post
how does it feel to be literally retarded?
>>
>>322270736
>but deep down he actually felt bad for the people he murdered.
Wrong.
It shows the path to where he ended up stopping to care.
Why he became what he was. He doesn't regret what he did, he regrets how he ended up eventually and time eventually took that away from him as well.
>>
meh

kellog was ruined by ineptitude from bethesda

on one hand you have this overtly detailed backstory to understand where he's coming from, but in terms of his actions, he was a slightly more talkative generic raider psychopath
>>
>>322270736
Are you just trolling or is your reading comprehension this fucking bad? Either way off yourself
>>
>>322271746
NEVER did he say that he symphatized with him, just that he empathized with him you downie
>>
File: 11123562319.gif (919KB, 245x196px) Image search: [Google]
11123562319.gif
919KB, 245x196px
>>322269470
>that grizzled, deep voice

Turned me into a sissy girl for a little while there.
>>
It felt really forced. Instead of slowly learning more about Kellog as the story progressed they threw everything at you in one go.

Not to mention that Kellogs backstory about his family was unoriginal as fuck.
>>
File: 1451536973076.jpg (19KB, 426x333px) Image search: [Google]
1451536973076.jpg
19KB, 426x333px
>>322269470
You're retarded.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.