[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what's the deal with the European release? Are we going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ZE3.jpg (149KB, 1034x554px) Image search: [Google]
ZE3.jpg
149KB, 1034x554px
so what's the deal with the European release? Are we going to get fucked over or what? As far as I know they don't even know when they're going to release it here, and it will be digital only. I know there were some troubles with the EU publisher but holy shit.

3ds is also region locked so I cannot even buy the american version. T-thanks nintendo
>>
>>322226116 (OP)
Rising Star Games won't publish it for whatever reason, they should look for another one, I wonder why PQube hasn't stepped in yet.
>>
>>322226116
Just pirate it.
>>
File: 1449618167102.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1449618167102.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
>>322227619
>Rising Star Games won't publish it for whatever reason

goddamn faggots. Yes I am mad.

>>322227665
honestly that's probably what I'm going to do. Fuck them. Assuming I can bypass the region lock it's guaranteed I'm not going to spend shit on it.
>>
>>322227839
Well RSG seems to be a bit poor, like when they could afford only one language for VLR.
>pirating
You motherfucker are the reason why these niche games don't success, remember the Kyle Hyde games.
>>
>>322226116
Fucking Christ, seriously?

I've been hyped as shit ever since I played through 999 and Virtue's Last Reward and now you're telling me that I won't be able to play ZE3? Fuck this shit.
>>
>region lock
It's been hacked since quite some time
>>
>>322227993
It will be released, it's just that for now it will be digital only.
>>
I think ZTD will be the first VN I've read where I'll be going in completely blind. Looking forward to having my mind fucked.
>>
>>322227984
I bought them both, VLR at launch, so I'm not the reason for shit.

If they're not bringing it to EU in due time I'm going to pirate it, simple as that, I've been waiting for years for a conclusion to the series and I've bought the previous two games supporting them as far as I could, I'm not going to wait like an idiot for months and months just because they can't get their shit together. I passed over the fact we got fucked over with the cool bracelet stuff but like hell I'll stand there like an idiot while everyone else is playing it. When and if it will be released -assuming I like the game- I'll probably buy it regardless.

you need to understand I would gladly import it from America but as you know 3DS is region locked.
>>
>>322228319
But it's releasing on the eShop/PSN.
>>
>>322226116
>so I cannot even buy the american version

Buy a Vita~ It had the best version of VLR, and it'll probably have the best version of ZTD
>>
>>322228161
Oh thank goodness anon, I was scared shitless for a second there.
>>
>>322228367
I don't own a vita, I wouldn't have a problem with it otherwise. If I manage to get one for cheap then I'll simply buy the game.

About the eshop, I must admit I don't know how it really works. Will we get the digital version too at the same time as the others? Meaning that from the eshop it doesn't matter if the game is NA? That's what left me confused for a second. If so I'll gladly buy the game at launch, I was scared us EU niggers were going to left without nothing for months even on the eshop.
>>
>>322228748
No, Aksys will publish it in EU on the eShop apparently.
>>
>>322228816
If that's so then we're set, I'd vastly prefer a physical copy of the game but whatever, better than nothing at least.
>>
>region lock
If you can import a cart, it's dead simple to get around the region lock. Get homebrew set up now rather than later. Get the old version of ironfall installed as a backup homebrew method
>>
>>322229215
do you know some place where they ship US games that's going to sell ZTD? That's part of the problem actually, Amazon has some weird stuff going on with video games and exports.

Maybe not with everything but It certainly does with american 3ds

about the Homebrew you're right, I probably will.
>>
>>322229531
do it soon. for now, you can get homebrew running through web browser and then install themehax which will load homebrew on boot or whenever you return to hbmenu if you're holding L button. you can also then install the old version of Ironfall and a hacked save.
Nintendo isn't going to let it be that easy for long, just need an SD card and the rest is free.
>>
>>322227665
yeah, pirate this game that wasn't even supposed to exist because of low sales. solid plan.
>>
>>322229531
>do you know some place where they ship US games that's going to sell ZTD?

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/zero-escape-3ds-p-23506.html
$50CAD is actually cheaper than the US MSRP.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.