[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This droid was actually the leader of the exchange all along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: Gotofull.jpg (32KB, 307x312px) Image search: [Google]
Gotofull.jpg
32KB, 307x312px
This droid was actually the leader of the exchange all along and working in secret to save the republic and the human known as Goto was all a lie?
>>
It had been designed to "help the republic"

somehow everything it did was for that
>>
File: img-4.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
img-4.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
unrelated but when i was a kid i felt as if visas was a white girl running away from her nigger ex-boyfriend and asking jesus for help
>>
>>322220226
Idk what happened but my handmaiden changed all her clothes to black and won't talk to me. Did I fuck up? I never used her in my party but still...
>>
this flying hunk of shit, that fished face redhead bitch and linkin park CRAWLING IN MY SKIN chewie were such goddawful characters
>>
>>322218308
>droid was actually the leader of the exchange all along

I don't think it's quite that simple but it held great sway over the Exchange and at the very least ran the Nar Shaddaa/Hutt Space chapter of it.
>>
File: oç.jpg (37KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
oç.jpg
37KB, 300x366px
>"He sees planets, stars, not people. To him, the planet below, the station with its teeming life, only that is massive enough to demand his attention."

>“One cannot have power of that magnitude and still think and perceive the universe as we do."

>"I do not believe he knows his ship has been boarded, and if he did, he would not care. The extent of his power cannot be put into words, and his perceptions have grown as well. To him…"

>"You are dust motes in a storm, a grain upon the beach, and as insignificant as a body that orbits the graveyard of Malachor."

They built this character as a literal monster that couldn't be defeated no matter what you did, but the fight against him took only a few minutes. I thought that only his presence would slowly kill people? Couldn't Obsidian at least make him drain your health or force points while slowly regaining his own?
>>
>>322221025
Rushed final part of the game pretty much.
It's pretty clear they wanted that fight to work differently, but they at that point where scrapping everything together to just 'get it done'.
>>
>>322220469

You have more influence with Visas probably. As far as i now you can't do anything at this point, so yeah, you fucked up. You can use a save editor or restoring to and older save where she wasn't mad with you.
>>
>>322221025
But aren't you a black hole? It's like trying to eat nothingness.
>>
>>322221187

Yeah, probably was that.

>>322221307

He could drain the force of your companions then.
>>
>>322221025
>They built this character as a literal monster that couldn't be defeated no matter what you did, but the fight against him took only a few minutes.

I love KOTOR 2 but even minutes is an exaggeration I beat this guy once in the dancing outfit and a lightsaber with no force powers used in less than a minute.

Humorous levels of easiness aside.I think the best thing to do with a character as powerful as Nihil would be to not have us fight him in the traditional sense at all, it' seems like something extraordinary above the usual kind of fights is warranted when facing a motherfucker who can force kill planets.
>>
File: Sem título.jpg (63KB, 1022x441px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.jpg
63KB, 1022x441px
The scene where your character first meets darth sion sends chills to my spine. You're walking through that big ass corridor and behind you a door opens. When you look back, you see him, just watching you from afar, in silence. Then he starts walking slowly in your direction.

Scared the fuck out of me when i was a kid. I fucking loved it.
>>
never used Goto, just fucking hated the guy

worst companion
>>
File: img-68.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
img-68.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>322222168

>walking around in a deserted ship, knowing that Sion was on board and hunting you was one of the most chilling moments in vidya for me.

This game really knew how to build up Sith as truly monsters.
>>
File: 500px-BaoDur_Rener[1].jpg (54KB, 500x837px) Image search: [Google]
500px-BaoDur_Rener[1].jpg
54KB, 500x837px
Hey kid! Wanna talk aboutMalachor V ?
>>
>>322225045
I want Bao Dur to whisper into my anus.
>>
File: 1368313727405.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1368313727405.gif
269KB, 234x249px
>mfw Canderous's and Visas's conversation in the Ravager

It sounded like they wanted to get it on with some hatefuck.
>>
File: 1451134471164.png (578KB, 669x678px) Image search: [Google]
1451134471164.png
578KB, 669x678px
is this the official kreiathread?
>>
>>322221395
He nearly killed himself trying to drain you. Draining your party wouldn't have helped him. His hunger is too great. Or whatever.
>>
File: 351035-visasfull[1].jpg (30KB, 485x640px) Image search: [Google]
351035-visasfull[1].jpg
30KB, 485x640px
I feel kinda sad after sacrificing visas
>>
>>322226072

would help him to defeat you though.
>>
i'm surprised by how far this thread has survived with only a few posts
>>
>>322218308
That's Sith Droid
>>
>>322229126
Fuck you
>>
>>322229342

bumpity bump motherfucker
>>
>>322221025
He dies of hunger. He gets baited into eating Telos but there are not nearly enough jedi and force users for him to devour to sate his hunger.

If you really are tripin that you killed him, you are mistaken, Kreia mindfucked him and raped him strategically.
>>
>>322226109
You fucking should,considering you did not need to.Not even gonna mention how easy the fight was.
>>
>>322221025
Partially rushed development, but feeding on you fucks him up really bad.
>>
>>322221025
First of all Kreia already screwed with him. And secondly: he has an unsatiable hunger for anything that consists of force and you´re literally a black hole of the force.

If it were anyone but you, he would´ve still been standing. Still, I agree that probably because the game was rushed the fight would´ve been different if it was up to obsidian.
>>
Imma need the best planet order for

getting a saber asap
getting all companions as early as possible

Also, I read that the canon player character is a female, but does that matter? I'm already almost done with the opening, and I'd hate to have to sit through it again.
>>
>>322231420
male character gets a better companion so play as a dude
do Nar Shaddaa then Onderon
>>
>>322231707
thanks guy
>>
>Kreia predicts that the Mandalorians will vanish some day in the far future

Sure the name Mandalorian might be forgotten, but there is always going to be groups like them, they might be under a different name but they continue the Mandalorian ways without knowing. Mandalorians will never die.
>>
>>322232819
who cares she's non-canon anyway
>>
>>322231420
arent the lightsaber drops completely random?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.