[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ youtube channels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 9Cljmk1.jpg.png (192KB, 860x450px) Image search: [Google]
9Cljmk1.jpg.png
192KB, 860x450px
Hey, Im starting my own youtube channel soon. Its gonna be pretty simple stuff, just playing games and saying funny things while I do, or using the game to make funny things happen. the occasional review mixed in there, but always with a casual attitude.

If anyone can come up with a clever name for the channel then I'll use it. Im looking for a nice one. anyways....what channels do you guys run? anyone here an "e-celeb"?
>>
>>322212569
Name it "Neo/v/"

Because it represents your entire post and i'd assume personality

also,

2/10 bait plus 6 for making reply
>>
>>322212569
I literally just started on at the start of dec. be prepared for content ids up your ass.

even showing some game trailers gets them. especially anything mario related. I'm still learning how to get around the id system. I do partial lets plays with no commentary and some reviews. cutscenes gets claimed a lot mainly because of the music. And since I have no way to dispute it I let it be. I haven't monetized anything yet.

your name should be something familiar to you and easy to remember for the audience.
>>
>>322212720
>bait
I wish we could discuss videogame channels on a videogame board. though I'm thinking /biz/ has a better community for these type of threads.
>>
>>322212945
I was more or less referring to OP's question of our e-celeb status.
>>
>>322213036
then just ignore that part I guess.

also wtf, did everyone actually go out for new years? where is everyone? fucking normals.
>>
>>322212863
hopefully I take off enough to be worthy of a partnership.

the primary goal of those guys are taking away that shit. im not looking to make money anyways so they can take whatever cut of that they want.
>>
>>322213239
I've been hearing the exact opposite lately. MCN's suck ass for that type of stuff and lock you into a contract even if they aren't doing shit to protect the channel.

and even if you get actual consent from the dev/pub you could still get a claim simply because the system is automated. So even if , if they decide they want to take enough vids of yours down you could lose the channel and get banned. I'm trying to be careful about that shit.

ironically a lot of other people seem not to get claimed at all. so I wonder what type of vids they're posting.
>>
>>322213465
even big ones like curse?

curse has low requirements and their forums are full of nobodies that seem satisfied.
>>
>>322212863
Anything Nintendo
>>
>>322213753
never heard of them honestly.
>>
I hope you like editing.
>>
>>322214201
theyre who dunkey, reviewtechusa, and many more are with.
>>
>>322214354
>reviewtechusa
do they all post similar content? just gameplay with a rant ? no wonder rewviewtech has no problems. and he also posts the same gameplay over and over. at least the same games.

though i haven't listened to him in a while.
>>
File: Rebbit menace.jpg (82KB, 334x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rebbit menace.jpg
82KB, 334x600px
>>322212569
>Hey, Im starting my own youtube channel soon. Its gonna be pretty simple stuff, just playing games and saying funny things while I do, or using the game to make funny things happen. the occasional review mixed in there, but always with a casual attitude

Redditplays would be a good name
>>
>>322214354
just looked up who this dunky guy was. seems like he has this vid up with a kc and the sunshine band song playing and the vid has an ad at front. so he's either got license to use it (doubtful), the MCN got aproval (doubtful)

or more likely he can't monetize it and profit goes to the claimant. shame, he's got over a million views on it..
>>
>>322214835
what video?
>>
>>322215167
dunkey dance
>>
>>322212569
call it
10 Years 2 Late Gaming
>>
File: 0.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
4chan! what a thread!
>>
File: 42829.gif (996KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
42829.gif
996KB, 175x131px
>>322212863
Anything that you arent doing directly is considered a minimovie that someone made and you are watching which trips the flag. This includes trailers and cutscenes. Technically cutscenes trip it and legally are protected works, but a lot of companies allow them because otherwise theyd flag everyone and nobody is really a dick like that except EA and NintendJew
>>
>>322215987
its crazy how there a re full movies on youtube but advertising a game is what they worry about.

I'll have to see what I do about my gameplays then.
>>
>>322216103
I made a huge trailer for Aliens Vs Predator and it got taken down for copyright blah blah crybabie and it had some like 20k views and like 150 likes.
Then once the game completely flopped, I put it back and now it doesnt trip the filter because they are desperate for any attention to the game.
Now the same exact video has 59 views and 2 likes.
>tfw rebellion cucks itself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2_bo_7Zw4Y
>>
File: 0078-1432513354199.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
0078-1432513354199.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>322216557
lol I really wanted to like that game.

that was a pretty legit trailer too. these greedy companies fuck themselves over, not realizing this is the new form of word of mouth for games.
>>
>>322216853
Who knows.
Video game companies especially nintendo keep changing their minds being faggots. Indie devs seem to be the nicest people.
>>
You gotta start somewhere, it's going slow but we are keeping it up. :)

Latest video (GTA V funny montage) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_39--tCVBe0
>>
This is a GTAV video im working on.
https://a.uguu.se/naabwn.webm
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.