[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of picking up one of these bad boys tommorow as well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
Thinking of picking up one of these bad boys tommorow as well as ordering a 16 gig micro SD through amazon. I've had a normal black 3ds since the price drop way back when. The rubber on the stick ripped out, the screen's scratched to hell and I even had to replace the battery. I already own MH4U so I get some of the benefits of the hardware from the get go but some closure would be nice. So tell me, yay or nay?
Also 3ds thread.
>>
>>322209957
If you're set on upgrading the new 3DS is the way to go.

If you'd rather must stick with your old one that's cool too, you won't be missing much
>>
I got the majoras mask version and it's great. The only downside is the resolution, which has always been a problem. Once I played games on my n3DS I can't go back to my old one.
>>
>>322209957
I'll use your thread to ask if I should get a N3DSXL or Wii U?
>>
>>322209957
I recommend getting it if you'd like it.
The nipple is pretty nice for manipulating camera angles and such in monhun.
>>
>>322210150
When will you retards learn? Look at the libraries of games and pick one that interests you more. Fuck
>>
>>322210150
Sweet to, I honestly love my Wii u but I mostly use it as a YouTube machine more than anything.
It's super helpful to have an extra screen and the games that are in it are great. I use it practically everyday. Handy as fuck.
>>
>>322210150
Also the 3ds library is fucking great so that's cool too.
I'm a big faggot so I'm paying 175 for a monster hunter machine.
And my old 3ds is on its last legs.
>>
>>322210150
It's subjective as fuck. Why do you want /v/ to make all your decisions for you
>>
>16 gb sd
Fuckin faggot get a 32gig at the very least, they're like 10 buck on amazon
>>
>>322210445
Because I'll end up spending my money on something else like food because I'm a fatass.
>>
>>322210572
Sure thing anon, they're all pretty cheap and I'm not opening that fucker more than once.
Shit sounds like hell.
>>
>>322210605
At least you'll die happy my man
>>
>>322210150
You're going to have to go into detail on the kinds of games you like. Otherwise you're going to end up as one of those bitter fuckheads that blame /v/ for their own decisions.
>>
So I've got a New 3DS with the standard memory card in it. How do I go about upgrading that card? Like, do I have to redownload all my games or can I straight up copy the contents of the old card on to my computer and then to the new card?
>>
>>322209957
make sure its on good firmware so you can pirate shit
>>
>>322210150
I'd go for the WiiU specifically because I enjoy more puzzle, action, and platform orientated games, as well as the eshop being laughably better than the 3DS. Also it's got Xenoblade X on it which I've sunk 150 hours in to so far.
>>
>>322210690
Which one has the least amount of worthwhile games? That's the one I'll get first.
>>
>>322210831
Tried that buddy, the 3ds homebrew scene is shit right now. Don't wanna go through that again.
The most I can do is play imports and I don't know if I'm about that life. But I have the whole YouTube IronFall hack set up so T'sall good.
>>
>>322210951
Wii U. Both are pirateable eventually anyways.
>>
>>322210772
Oh shit anon, that's exactly what I want to avoid.
I don't know from experience but I have a friend that upgraded post transfer and lost all his data.
But I could be a shitty butthole I dunno. Look it up brohime I'm sure you'll find something.
>>
>>322210772
yeah basically
>>
>>322210951
I'd probobly say Wii U yeah.
The 3DS library is pretty fucking top notch.
Not to say that the Wii U doesn't have a good catalogue but the 3DS has got some good shit.
>>
>>322211239
So I don't have to reformat to some weird 3DS format
>>
>>322210951
3DS library is ridiculously diverse and has a shit load of jrpgs on it, pretty much designed to sink time in to, but get repetitive.

WiiU has a lot more 20 hour or so games where you'll never be bored.
>>
>>322211189
I somehow managed to fuck up a transfer/sd card upgrade when I got my new 3ds and lost my 200 hr+ save of pokemon.

RIP in piece shiny bros.

It really was my fault though, I wasn't paying attention I think.
>>
Wii U it is.
>>
>>322211386
Oof that's rough anon.
All of my games thus far have been Virtual console n just so I never really worried about data loss.
When smash came out though I had to get that shit digital so I'm gonna take every precaution because I put a dick ton of hours into that shit.
>>
>>322209957
Why can't those fuckers produce matte XL systems?
>>
>>322211734
I think Japan and Australia have the n3ds with swappable face plates, and there are some matte options I think.

But I agree with you, I get sick of the gloss shit.
>>
how good is smash on 3ds vs. Wiiu

its all I really want to play so the $150 difference is significant
>>
>>322211956
I got the 3ds version first.
Clocked like 200 hours onto that fucker.
Switch around the controls and that shit feels good.
If say go for it, feels good, runs good, game is fun as fuck, multiplayer on both run just as "well"
Local is seamless
I'd say go for it, unless you're a faggot for graphics, everything's there.
>>
>>322210831
>Wasting your money on an over priced 9.2 N3DS when SNShax is coming soon
>>322209957
>16 gig
at least get a 32 gig one even though it's better if you get and 64 gig Micro SD. 16 gigs isn't shit and Micro SDs are as cheap as fuck.
>>
>>322211956
you can grab a refurbished wii u for $200 on nintendos website

the one on wii u is significantly better
>>
>>322211956
Single-player: 3DS
Multi-player: Wii U
>>
>>322211956
Why are you asking that? Smash Wii U obviously and why would you buy a system for one game? Get Bayonetta 2, 3D World, Splatoon, Super Mario Maker, Pikmin 3, or XCX with that shit or else you want to feel like you wasted money.If you want to get a 3DS for it for whatever reason there is such a large amount of good games you can get for that shit I can't even list all of them.
>>
>>322211956
I tend to agree with this anon
>>322212143

Also, it's just fucking good to be able to play that shit on the go.
Really kills the time if you've got a friend to play with as well.

But with that said, I believe it plays easier on the WiiU, not necessarily better.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.