[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got 3DS for Xmas 4 Years Ago & Still Haven't Bought Any Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: nintendo-3ds.png (987KB, 1200x1061px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-3ds.png
987KB, 1200x1061px
The first party games just look like revamps of better games I played on their previous systems, I got sick of JRPGs over ten years ago and there doesn't seem to be the variety in genres the original DS had. But I keep hearing people go on and on about how much they love their 3DS. What games make it so great?
>>
if it isn't updated install CFW and pirate games
>>
>>322202984
>i hate what everyone loves about the 3DS's game library
wtf do you expect anyone to tell you, anon?
>>
You sound like a retarded faggot.
>>
>>322203612
The original DS had way more than Nintendo update 20XX and JRPGs, I expect them to tell me "Oh there's this great first person shooter..." or "There's this little know point & click adventure..." or "Wayforward worked on the this new..." That's the fuck what Anon.
>>
>>322203298
Doesn't even have to be un-updated. All firmwares up to 10.3 are going to have CFW soon since the 3DS just got blown the fuck open again
>>
>>322202984
I was tricked into getting a 3DS too, honestly. Its mostly the manchildren with no tastes and Nintendo enthusiasts that like the garbage on it.

Everything else, like Revelations, was ported.
>>
>>322207585
Yeah that one looks alright, as does The Arkham game and maybe The Zelda II style Adventure Time game.
>>
>>322202984
i became disinterested in the 3ds soon after i got it

its nothing, NOTHING like the original DS where i have like 40 games for and would probably have 40 more if i had a flashcart
>>
You can try Monster Hunter.
It's shallow trash, but oddly casuals like it, despite it being hailed as "hardcore".
>>
Hi, anon!
My name's Marcus, and I'm here to help!
I can see you didn't list any parameters for games you DO like, which sort of makes it difficult for anyone to help you.
In fact, you seem to be posting just to be a wee bitch.
Even if that weren't the case, just use google!
Google "Best games for 3ds.", it's easy!
None of those games look good?
Sell the system, retard.
Hope this helped!
>>
>>322208046
Isn't it just a port of the Wii Monster Hunter? If so then I already own it.
>>
>>322208046
low quality bait
>>
>>322208101
>Hope this helped!
You haven't killed yourself yet so only marginally
>>
>>322208213
And yet none of it is wrong.
>>
>>322208213
Then why are you responding?
Sage garbage threads like these.
>>
>>322208570
fuck you it's my thread. go back to /a/ if you only want to talk about weeb shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.