[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any game like pic related that is ACTUALLY HARD and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: PathofExileLogo.png (167KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
PathofExileLogo.png
167KB, 600x450px
Is there any game like pic related that is ACTUALLY HARD and involves SKILL?

>literally didnt die until 15 hours in and it was because I went afk.
>its just a huge clickfest.
>check on forums to see if the game ever gets hard
>"dont worry man, it starts getting really hard on your 4th playthrough"

Bitch I shouldnt need to replay a game 4 times for it to become challenging. Any games actually meet this standard or is it just a shitty genre?
>>
Seems obvious to me
>>
That's ARPGs for you.
>>
PoE is fucking shit.

Literally spam the same boring ability endlessly as you mindlessly click.

How do people enjoy this shit?
>>
>>322201518

so I should just give up on the genre?
>>
>>322201652
Generally the first 20 hours are balanced around mouth breathing retards with shit character builds so they're able to "finish" the game. They're some of the deepest games and are probably the epitome of "you get what you put into it".
>>
>>322201315
>implying you played 15 hours and still need to complete the other difficulties

This literally takes 4-8 hours from fresh character to mapping(endgame), you're just bad at this game and wasting time at the beginning and complaining because o f it.
>>
>>322202083

I'm exaggerating with the 15 hours shit.
>>
>>322202083
I do endgame mapping in poe (not this league talisman seemed really lame) and its a valid complaint that normal and cruel are boring and easy.
There should be a better way to get to the good part of the game without replaying it 3 times but I don't know what it is.
>>
>>322202161
Then try and remake a new OP that includes your actual issues with the game and your experience with it, we can't just guess over here.

>>322202259
They've stated quite a few times their plan is to remove the difficulties as the game gets more acts until there is only 1 play through needed, as it stands now though it serves as a way to level you without dragging on zones.
>>
>>322202389

I was almost at the end (i guess, because it was about the end of the map and I had invested plenty of hours in it)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.