[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

amiibo Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

Happy Holidays /v/, how is that amiibo collection coming along?
>>
What the fuck happened. We used to have daily threads about the amount and what amiibo was the rarest.

What changed /v/?
>>
File: 1448405607319.jpg (105KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1448405607319.jpg
105KB, 400x240px
>>322193823
I only buy the ones I like, so I only have 7. I'm thinking of getting Mable.
>>
>>322194145
Everyone bitched about it and we had to go to /toy/, then they bitched about it, and now people will bitch about this one.
>>
File: IMAG0238.jpg (2MB, 3808x2144px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0238.jpg
2MB, 3808x2144px
>>322194184
I was like "I'll just get my mains" then "I'll just the characters I like."

Now I just get every one that I think looks alright or that I somewhat like.
>>
>>322194332
I'd get them all if I had the money. But I don't. So I only get the ones I like. It's not a matter of slippery slopes for me. There's just no funds for that. Plus, I live in Tacoland and some of them are fucking hard to get here without spending even more money.
>>
>>322194438
Yeah about half of those I had to import so that's fun. I make enough money I can kinda spend a little on silly stuff so I like collecting them.
>>
- Ness
- R.O.B.
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Duck Hunt Duo
- Yoshi (Mario series)
- Mewtwo
- Mega Man
- Pac-Man
- Jigglypuff
- Greninja
>>
>>322194491
That is exactly it for me too. I view it as a hobby as much as someone who like RC Planes or such.

Kind if feels like Pokemon, but obviously more corporate.
>>
>>322194545
Oh, and Shulk.
>>
>>322194594
Yeah I tell my friends and they're like "why did you buy another," but I dunno I just think they're cool and look pretty decent. Wish I had more room for them.
>>
Canada really needs to see some restocks. Namely Rosalina, Ness, Jiggs, Dedede, Meta Knight and the Fire Emblem characters.

Also, are they ever going to release wave 2 of the Mario Party series? I want Wario but I don't like the Smash version.
>>
>>322194491
Well, that's mortgages for you. It just feels like a waste to spend money on characters I don't like that much when I could save it and work towards buying back my soul. Or spend it on games.
>>
>>322194713
Yeah I'd like a classic style Wario too. I'm really looking forward to Cloud and Roy though. I dunno who else they could really do that would be cool though.
>>
>wanted to collect them all as they come out
>shitty distribution makes it more of a pain in the ass than it's worth
>no way I'm paying scalper prices for barebones DLC locked behind a figure, collection be damned
>finally start seeing them show up in stores after months of bullshit
>wife just bought us Disney Infinity 3.0

Snooze you loose Nintendo. I guess my money is going to the Mouse. At least the figures actually do something worth a shit
>>
>Mewtwo
>Inkling Boy
>Inkling Girl
>Shulk
>Link
>Classic Mario

Just waiting on Bayonetta and Ryu.
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 768x1024px
Anyone have an updated checklist?

I just finished the Smash series. This is the only pic I have right now, it's dark
>>
I only have a Inkling Girl amiibo, for the items.
>>
Gotta spend that disability cheque somehow.
>>
>>322194827
>I dunno who else they could really do that would be cool though.

I think this is a question a lot of people are asking. The easy answer is Pokemon and Zelda.

But I don't think amiibo will be popular for much longer. I doubt any line following the Smash line will be even half as popular.
>>
>>322195237
Yeah Pokemon would be a really easy one to do, or maybe a few more Star Fox characters? I'd kill for a Ray mk III but no way in hell would that ever happen.
>>
File: 1424132575285.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1424132575285.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>322195020
the best part of your collection is hands down those Seinfeld DVDs
>>
>>322193823
>>>/toy/ you fucking manautist.
even sportsgamefags have sense to post in /sp/, but toddler always fucking autist
>>
Almost completed the smash collection.
Just gotta wait for Roy, Corrin and Bayo. Then I am free.
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1536x2048px
Anyone know if the nips are selling their own yet, I don't care for the figurines, but don't have the patience to make them myself.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/diy-amiibo-cards.406978/
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>322195463
Thanks anon
>>
>>322193823

I've got all of them now (minus the Skylanders and some of the ones released in Japan but not here yet, I have Lucas and Resetti). Going to take an updated picture tomorrow.

It's really nice to be caught up, now I can just buy them as they come out and it isn't as much of a hassle.
>>
>>322195593
yes but little cheaper than scalper prices. at least if we're talking amazon.
>>
>>322195863

Was thinking more like here's a deck of cards for X ammount of $
>>
>zelda
>samus
>zero suit samus
>donkey kong
> 2 yarn yoshi's
> classic mario
>fox

I just want captain falcon now.
>>
>Mario
>Samus
>Kirby
>Pikachu
>Peach
>Marth
>Villager
>Diddy Kong
>Luigi
>Captain Falcon
>Little Mac
>Bowser
>Toon Link
>Sheik
>Sonic
>Mega Man
>PAC-MAN
>Pikmin & Olimar
>Dr. Mario
>Mr. Game & Watch
>R.O.B.
>Duck Hunt
>Mewtwo
>Toad
>Mario - Silver Edition
>Inkling Girl
>Inkling Boy
>Inkling Squid
>30th Anniversary Mario - Classic Color

Thoughts on my collection?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.