[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like the morality of Artifical Intelligence has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: SOMA.jpg (90KB, 1600x740px) Image search: [Google]
SOMA.jpg
90KB, 1600x740px
It seems like the morality of Artifical Intelligence has been showing up quite a few times in recent video games, just finished pic related and goddamn. Between this and Fallout 4's synths, the future's lookin pretty spoop
>>
File: astr01.png (690KB, 580x677px) Image search: [Google]
astr01.png
690KB, 580x677px
>>322191117
The future might also be pretty sweet, though.
>>
>>322191601
>he thinks the future is going to be good, let alone utopian in even the slightest

Not in this reality, anon. We took the worst of both Huxley and Orwell's visions of the future and made it into a reality.

It'll all be doubleplusgood though, take some soma, go sit on the couch, and feelies and chill.
>>
>>322192183
>he thinks Asrto Boy takes place in a utopian future
>he doesn't know that Astro Boy is all about robots being treated as sub-human slaves and constant conflict between humans and AI

The whole point of Astro Boy is that no matter how bad things get, you never give up fighting for the future that you want. You don't settle for Huxley and Orwell. You work for your utopia.
>>
robots gonna take over man
>>
>>322191117
how was this game?
>>
>>322196170
I like it. It doesn't feel like a horror game. Very few parts are scary. It's mostly just a psychological mindfuck with some spooky monsters for the LPers to scream about.
>>
>>322191117
Axiom Verge and The Swapper also do the clone consciousness story. It's in vogue.
>>
why didnt she just kill him when transferring over their consciousness
>>
Can ARK Cath get pregnant?

Are the people on the ARK immortal?
>>
>>322191117
Check out Ex Machina. You'd probably like it.
>>
>>322197003
I assume the ARK is more or less just a simulation of real life so they will probably die one day.
>>
>>322196808
She didn't believe in that continuity bullshit and thought that it wouldn't be necessary because she underestimated his retardation and thought that this time he really was on board with the plan and would be happy about the result instead of bitching about how computers aren't magic.
>>
>>322191117
now go play talos principle
>>
>>322196523
The game was good. The monsters are the worst part of the game besides the part where none of your decisions mattered at all.
>>
File: mods checking spoilers.gif (2MB, 240x337px) Image search: [Google]
mods checking spoilers.gif
2MB, 240x337px
>>322191117
That fucking ending though
>>
>>322197003
They are effectively immortal, because they are now just bits on a hard drive connected to some solar panels. As long as the solar panels collect energy and the hard drive isn't hit by space debris, everyone in the ark will live until the hard drive wears out. Humanity is extinct, there are no actual living humans left, just some computer programs that feel like they are alive.
>>
>>322197475

The realization humans are extinct in the end with the fact it wasnt all just a dream really fucked me harder than any other game has to this day. Depressing shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.