[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Geralt of Rivia defeat Max Caulfield?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled-1.jpg (93KB, 903x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
93KB, 903x500px
Could Geralt of Rivia defeat Max Caulfield?
>>
>>322187792
I don't know, OP. Both are overpowered. Probably end in fucking.
>>
>>322187792
Max can go back to a point in time and work from there. Also she is immune to damage due to time freezing in a death scenario.
>>
>>322187792

I wouldn't mind them having sex together..
>>
>>322187792
This is as stupid as the time you faggots argued about how punished Santa and solid snake couldn't infiltrate outer Kevin from the home alone saga.
>>
>>322188193
What are you talking about? That was the best thread on /v/ to date.
>>
>>322188123

shes not immune to emotional damage and the size of geralts dick would make this stupid cunt destroy the world to get him to pump her into a coma. max is a stupid teenage cunt run by hormones.
>>
>>322187792
Does Max still have her time powers after the ending?
>>
>>322188446
It's never shown if she still has them or not.
>>
>>322188340
It was The best thread of 2015 until that one guy argued with everyone about how Kangaroo Jack ruined the cinema for him. That one reached a new level of autism nobody through possible. Happy New Years you guys.
>>
>>322188446
>>322188578

I'm an atheist, but I believe she still has the power with her after bae over bay ending.
Maybe they made desicion not to use it.
>>
Do you think the Silver sword would have any effect on her? Or magic and alchemy?
>>
>>322187792
Can Max reverse time if she is already dead?
>>
>>322189057
World always turns into colourless gray when she's about to take deadly hit.
>>
>>322188446
That atheist guy aside, I heavily doubt her powers were given to her for religious purposes, since the storm itself is a refection of her careless time-reversals.

Yet the person her powers are believed to have originated from, could have used them for a severely different outcome.
>>
>>322188397
probably the most truthful post on /v/ today
>>
>>322189231
>Yet the person her powers are believed to have originated from, could have used them for a severely different outcome.

Wait what? What are you saying man? Someone else had time powers? Who?
>>
File: Beans.jpg (354KB, 1692x1692px) Image search: [Google]
Beans.jpg
354KB, 1692x1692px
She is the master of savescumming. An arrow from an assassin would stop in place before she would even notice it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDn-oVeTH2c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYMRXyoBclo
>>
>>322189831
That's the spoiler. Her powers are believed to have originated from one of the several people that died before she arrived in town.
>>
File: WHATTHEFUCK.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
WHATTHEFUCK.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>322190270
>>
File: Perfectly normal sight in Oregon.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Perfectly normal sight in Oregon.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>>322190526
The Doe is a representative of a spirit guiding Max's actions. People believe it's due to the innocence and lack of evil in Max.
>>
Maybe. Probably not because of the whole deus ex machina thing they have going on pretty hardcore in that series. If Ciri's involved then definitely not.

Max is just some cunt who can rewind time 30 seconds. That's not going to magically make Geralt lose his Witcher reflexes. There's also the caveat that using her powers can cause extreme butterfly effects enough to wipe out an entire town in only a week's time
>>
Life is Strange's ending was one of the biggest disappointments this year. It might have even been worse than TWD S2's ending.
>>
>>322191338
>TWD S2's ending.
Anon, there was no ending.
>>
i don't understand why los was so hyped up by /v/eddit. the game is so stupid.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.