[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good games to play with my friends on Android?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (43KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
43KB, 170x170px
Are there any good games to play with my friends on Android?
I never meet anyone who knows how to play chess.
>>
I don't know how to play chess either.
>>
buy an actual chess set you stupid nerd.
>>
>>322184954
Why? I need OTHER games to play on Android with my non pc non x1 pleb buddies
>>
>>322184764
Do you mean that you never meet anyone who knows the rules of a chess game or that you never meet anyone is competent enough to play you at chess?
>>
>>322185519
The first one and then sometimes the second one which is sad because I'm only a beginner. I wouldn't even call myself a novice by the most lenient standards.
>>
>>322184954
>le real books are better than e-books meme
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-31-01-03-42.png (921KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-31-01-03-42.png
921KB, 1080x1920px
I'm ranked in the top 50 players in Pure Chess on PS4. It makes me feel like a better player than I actually am because most people playing chess on PS4 aren't very good. There is a stark difference in average quality of opponents from when I play on my phone.
>>
>I never meet anyone who knows how to play chess.
What in the actual FUCK.
I live in a third world country and even I know plenty of people who knows how to play chess.
>>
>>322187201
here's your reply
>>
Fuck your friends, just get lichess on mobile.

>>322187201
I downloaded the demo of pure chess TM. Seemed like pure shit to me
>>
>>322188621
Are they people who understand endgame theory, tactical motiefs several moves ahead and opening books?
If not they don't really know how to play chess.
>>
>>322188621
theres a difference between knowing how to play chess and being good at and wanting to play
>>
>>322189276
>>322189369
Actually one of them was the second best player from my country (i don't remember what year) and have several books of chess, sadly that's the only thing he's good at, he makes a living by making and selling vitrofusion earrings.
Not only that, a lot of homeless people and artisans workers likes to play chess on public squares.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.