[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever made a kid cry on a online game? I kind of just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Kirika.png (150KB, 900x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Kirika.png
150KB, 900x1037px
Have you ever made a kid cry on a online game?

I kind of just did without really meaning to and I feel kind of bad.
>>
I once ganked someone on a WoW server for days. It seems she never got tired it, as she just kept coming back, sometimes even making some (non-offensive) emotes and messing around. I also had an other faction alt in the zone so I could read the tears on their general channel.
After a while she found this alt and got curious of why was the character standing there unharmed, never getting ganked by me. We started having a chat, and ended up becoming friends. She would lure enemies to me, helping me kill them and we ended up playing together for weeks.

I have her skype now and we're good friends. Sorry, I never actually made her cry.
>>
>>322183184
Details?
>>
>>322183761
OK, I'll greentext
>when I'm bored, I'll go on games with a lot of kids (minecraft, garry's mod, etc) and find the most autistic one and then grief them
>go on one garry's mod server where I find a kid who legit sounds like he has Autism and when asked he even says, "yeah, I have down Autism"
>proceed to RDM (basically killing people for no reason) him a bunch of times, which makes him rage which is kind of funny
>next game starts, admin joins the server and the kid tells him I've been RDM'ing him
>Admin tells kid he can't ban people if it hadn't taken place during the current kid
>Kid starts crying on mic and shouts "BUT THAT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!"
>you can hear him thrashing around and banging stuff on his mic
>kid goes silent and few minutes later leaves the game
>entire server proceeds to go fucking nuts
>>
>>322184329
*down syndrome
*during the current map
sorry, I have minor dyslexia
>>
>>322184481
Dyslexia is mixing up letters, anon. Don't worry, you're healthy.

Mixing up words just means you're thinking of the next sentence already while typing the last one, happens to everyone. Slow down a bit and read what you wrote once.
>>
>>322184745
ha, I suppose so, I tend to type a little too fast sometimes.
>>
>>322184329
What an asshole.
>>
>>322184329
I hope you burn in hell you monster
>>
>>322185130
>>322185167
It was just a Video Game prank, bro.
>>
>>322183184
>>322184329
Bleh. You did nothing really and then the kid reacted like any retard kid would. One day he'll grow up to vote like a good oppressed little millennial and probably vote dem. Great job, nothing new or noteworthy here.
>>
I once accidentally made a women who was a popular Kingdom of Loathing DJ commit suicide on air.
>>
>>322185817
Nice
>>
>>322185561
I like people who say things like millenial or inject Republican/Dem into topics they don't belong to, because it's like you're screaming about how much of a fucking retard you are.
>>
>>322183621
Did you ever tell her what you did?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.