[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you all excited for the prequel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tombraider1.jpg (426KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tombraider1.jpg
426KB, 1920x1080px
Are you all excited for the prequel?
>>
>>322178834

I'm sick of this shit. Tomb Raider should have stayed dead on the playstation.
>>
Prequel? They're making another?
>>
>>322178834

This shit flopped harder than when I get my dick out for her snuff scenes.
>>
They took Laura from being a badass in great games to making the reboot and the newest TR SJW: The Movies
>>
>>322178834
Prequel to what? Wasn't the first reboot already an origin story? Do you play as her dad or some shit?
>>
I thought it was the sequel?

I liked it, looking forward to playing it next month.
>>
>>322178834
Wasn't the last game a failure?

Who would fund another flop?
>>
Well I just hope that the Pc port will be as good as last time
>>
The two recent ones is the prequels/reboot. The franchise now more popular than its ever been.
>>
>>322179347
It has to be a prequel. If it was a sequel it would start with Lara being bedridden in a hospital dying from the dozens of diseases she got from slogging through literal shit while she had multiple open wounds on her body, multiple times.
>>
What are your opinions of Rise of the Tomb Raider for those who have played it so far?
I personally am loving it!
I just did the part where Jacob saves you from drowning, and now I have to go through some copper mines, but I am saving that for tomorrow
>>
>>322178834
No
>>
>>322180828
Does it have those same scripted action sequences where you're running from explosions and shit falling apart all around you? Because I liked it in the last game.
>>
>>322178834
How does she not have every disease by now?
>>
>>322181497
Yeah it does, they are pretty cool
They are kind of bullshit since she realistically shouldn't survive any of them. but who cares, Video games!
>>
Only if Lara x Sam becomes an actual thing.
>>
>>322180778
not everyone has aids like you anon
>>
>>322180828
Bolt action rifle too op, pls never nerf
>>
File: shantytown-2.jpg (254KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
shantytown-2.jpg
254KB, 600x338px
>>322182020
You'd get aids too if you swam through this shit
>>
Fuck the stupid reboot, I hope it fails on PC and PS4 as well.
>>
>>322178834
Rise is a sequel to TR2013 story actually.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.