[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we have any idea what PS2 games will be brought to PS4 next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: playstation-4.jpg (70KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
playstation-4.jpg
70KB, 1000x800px
Do we have any idea what PS2 games will be brought to PS4 next? I never had a PS2 so I'm looking forward to playing some of the classics.
>>
No.
>>
What should be added next?
>>
Twisted Metal: Black, Dark Cloud, PaRappa The Rapper 2, The Mark of Kri, War of the Monsters and Rogue Galaxy. Wild Arms 3, Siren, Primal, Okage: Shadow King and Ape Escape 3. and grand theft auto's
>>
Did they add Soul Nomad or the .hacks?
>>
onimusha is next
>>
Id kill for a socom 2 remaster woth servers
>>
You realize for like the $15 or whatever it is they are charging per game you could just buy a ps2 right.
>>
I get the feeling PS2 Classics are going to get pulled from the PS3 selection soon enough. Most of the Classics in the past month have gone on sale which is suspicious enough on its own.

Gotta entice people to pay $5 before they try to make them double-dip for $15 for the PS4 version of the emulation.
>>
>>322181140
That's great and all, but it's not in HD and they're likely not 60 fps like the updated versions for ps4 are.
>>
>>322181373
Yeah but at that point why not just emulate on a pc. I know they've fucked up loads/if not all of PAL region games with a weird stutter because they can't into 50hz
>>
>>322181373
i thought you consolefags didnt care about fps and graphics.
>>
>>322181879
These are people paying $15 per game for backwards compatibility on games they likely already own, don't expect logic
>>
File: 1451617938382.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1451617938382.png
357KB, 397x402px
>every ps2 game has an HD remaster on PC for free
>>
>>322181879
The person was telling OP he should be buying an inferior version of a product for the same price. Was pointing out why you shouldn't be doing that.
>>
>>322182365
Emulation on PC and PS4 are both awful.
It's better tto just mod your PS2 and play with 100% accuracy
>>
>>322179149
Is this a joke? All of those games are already on there, minus a few...
>>
>>322182472
>buy one game from psn store
>or buy ps2 and find loads of games for $1 each or less.
>>
I know it'd be impossible, but I want Monster Rancher 4
>>
>>322177798
>no backwards compatibility
>people are ok with this

why
>>
fuck them with there $15 for games I already fucking own

I'd still buy Soccom 2 with multiplayer and THUG though
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.